Wednesday 31 July 2013

Picture's From A Day At The Beach! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

On Wednesday 3rd of July, I went to the Beach! 







So, there were just a few picture's I took when I went to Swanage and Studland Bay for the day. I went on a Geography trip, so obviously it wasn't the most exciting day, but I wanted to show you the picture's anyway. It was also a bit cloudy, but it did brighten up at the end of the day, and got really warm! 

We first went on this long walk, it was like 4 miles or something? And then we had to measure some stuff on the Beach...oh what fun! ;) Then we finished the day with Ice Cream and Fish 'N' Chips. 

Bit of a random post today, but tell me if you like these kind of posts?! I will definitely do more. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment