Thursday 25 July 2013

OOTD: Skater Skirt & Vans! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

As promised in yesterday's post, today's post is an OOTD. Yesterday I went for a nice meal out with my family, and I thought I would show you what I wore to the meal. 
For my Top, I wore this really pretty Crop Top, with flowers on (are they roses? Can't really tell) and this is from New Look. My Mum recently brought it for me, so you can probably still go get it, if you want too! You can also see in this picture, that I have my Hair down, I just clipped a bit of my Hair, to the side. 
For my bottom half, I wore this light blue denim skater skirt from Topshop. I love, love, love this! You can actually style it in so many ways, for Winter and for Summer. It was only £20 too! 
Odd socks...awks:/ 
For my shoes, I decided to wear my bright, Mint Green Vans (told you I had an obsession with the colour Mint Green!) and I recently brought them in the Next sale. They were supposed to be £48, but I think I got them for around £25?! Quite a bargain if you ask me! And do you remember way back in March, when I did a  wishlist and included them in it?!
So, this is my full outfit. What do you think? I also painted my Nails Pink, with an accent nail of a bright Mint Green, to match my shoes. Both colours are the Gelly Hi-Shine, by Barry M. 

So yeah! Just a quick OOTD post. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading!

Byee!:) 








No comments:

Post a Comment