Friday 26 July 2013

Summer Nails! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is a really, really quick one! Who remembers back in June when I did a post on my favourite Summer Nail Varnishes? Well, I said I would do a separate post with swatches of the colours, so this is that post. It is a little delayed, but better late than never, right?! ;) HERE is the link, to the post where I wrote about my favourite Summer Nail Varnishes. 

So from Left to Right we have...Maybelline 170 Flamant Rose, Barry M 294 Cyan Blue, Barry M 317 Greenberry, Barry M 296 Coral and Models Own Bubblegum. So now you can see how lovely the colours actually are. I know you can't see the Models Own one too well, being such a fluorescent colour, it didn't work well with my camera...but just imagine it to be a bright fluorescent Pink, too bright for your eyes! ;)

I really hope you enjoyed this really quick post. Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)








No comments:

Post a Comment