Monday 1 July 2013

My Favourite Lush Soaps! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

So it's July! YAY! I have 3 weeks(ish), left of School and I can't wait to finish! Today is a Monday, so you know what that means...it's time for a Lush related post! Seeing as recently, I've just been using products that I've already reviewed, I thought I would talk about my favourite Lush soaps! I'm also thinking about doing a Lush wishlist for a couple of Monday's time...thoughts?! But next week will be back to Bath Bombs or Bubble Bar reviews.

I'm only going to be talking about two Lush products, but I was very fortunate to get these for Christmas, so they are both in a lovely star shape! Why do this excite me?
The 1st one is 'Honey I Washed The Kids'. This is so nice! It smells quite vanillarry, but also quite a warm scent. I'm really bad at describing but just trust me, it smells so lovely. It smells like Honeybee Bath Ballistic, for a reference  It stays on your hands for a good amount of time and is just lovely. Link to this Soap on the Lush website HERE
The 2nd one is 'Rockstar'. I love this so much. This scent is so girly, well it is Pink after all! It is just like Creamy Candy (that is like my favourite scent from Lush) and the two together in a Bath is so lovely. It is quite a sweet scent, I could imagine it may give some people headaches, but luckily I don't suffer with that problem, thank god! Just like Honey I Washed The Kids, it stays on your hands for ages. Link on the Lush website HERE

So these are my two favourite, all time Soaps, from Lush. I hope you liked this as it was a little bit different. There will be no post until Thursday, so sorry about that! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)












2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura sorry to bother you I was just wondering how you got your background white many thanks Saarah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi it's ok! I'm not really sure, I think it may just have come with like a page layout thing, or background from blogger?

      Delete