Monday 6 January 2014

Empties #3! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I have a post that I have not done in forever and this is an empties post. I think the last time I did this was way back in June, so this post is much overdue! I have a selection of different products, that I believe you will be interested in hearing my views on. You can read my first empties post HERE and my second empties post HERE Let's go... 
First I just have your average Body Spray, which is an Impulse one and is called 'Loving Words'. This is my most favourite Impulse, and I went to re-purchase it recently and I picked up the wrong one! I was so annoyed. The scent of this is very sweet and fruity, and makes your Clothes smell lovely for the day ahead!  
Next I have two Miss Sporty clear Mascaras, which I use to keep my Eyebrows in place and this Mascara does just that perfectly. Not sure why I have two though? 
Next I have the Rimmel 'Wake Me Up' concealer and I love this! This is one of my favourite concealers and I'm sad that it is all used up and gone. You can tell I used this to death as all the writing is chipping away and I've been rubbing the sides of the tube for more concealer, but nope...it's definitely gone now. This is so good for under eye circles and spots and blemishes. It has an amazing coverage and blends lovely. 
Now I have two moisturisers that I have been using up recently. I have a Champneys moisturising Day Cream and a Body Shop Vitamin E moisturiser. Both are really lovely and smell good. They keep my skin nourished and hydrated, which is exactly what you should expect in a moisturiser. 
Next I have this Avon Blemish Mark Treatment. I would basically use this to put on Redness, and as it it like a 'Gel', it is very cooling so takes away irritation around the red area, but also calms the redness down and makes it less noticeable. It doesn't clear the Blemish completely though, which is slightly annoying. 
A sad empty product now. This is the Snow Fairy Shower Gel from Lush. I love this stuff! This only comes out around Christmas time (October-December) so you have to make sure you pick it up quick. This is actually from last year, but I saved it until now. I love the scent, it is so sweet and beautiful. Good job I picked up a new one this year, in a bigger size as this is only the 100g one. I think I have the 250g or 350g now? 
 Next I have the Soap and Glory 'Butter Yourself' Body moisturiser. I have been using this stuff for a very long time as it is such a big pot. It smells lovely and sweet, a very girly scent indeed. It also moisturises the Skin so well. My Skin always feels soft, nourished, hydrated and smells great after using this product. Luckily, I have another one lined up to use after this one.  
A Perfume now which is a bit different! This is the Christina Aguilera Perfume, which I received last year for Christmas from my Auntie and Uncle. I have very much enjoyed using this for the last year, it has a very sweet scent which stays on the Skin and Clothes for a good amount of time, not all day though.  
Finally, I have 3 Lip Balms which I have been collecting for a while. First is the Strawberry Balmi (review HERE), I absolutely loved this stuff and it made my Lips super smooth. Next is a Vaseline which is a Limited Edition one in Creme Brulee. This smelt amazing and we all know Vaseline is great so this helped my Lips perfectly. Finally, I have a Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Intense Care', which was super nourishing to the Lips. 

I'm so sad to be throwing out these products, as they are certainly some of my all-time favourites. There's always new products to try though! Thanks for reading this Post and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 





















   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment