Wednesday 22 January 2014

New Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be talking to you about some new Nail Varnishes that I got for Christmas. I like to talk about Nail Varnishes, and I've previously done a Post about Nail Varnishes I got for my Birthday which appeared popular, so I thought I would do it again. 
From left to right we have Nails Inc. Royal Botanical Garden, Models Own Apple Pie and the last three are from Pauls Boutique, which came in a set and I'm not sure of their names. 
This is a Nails Inc. Nail Varnish in 'Royal Batonical Gardens'. This is a very, bright Mint Green which will be perfect for Summer. It is slightly blue-toned and looks lovely on the Nails. I've already worn this and loved the colour and quality of the product. 
Next is a Models Own colour in 'Apple Pie'. This is a very light Mint Green and more of a Pastel colour. I think I am going to be wearing this a lot through Spring. I think Models Own Nail Varnishes are great quality too, so looking forward to wearing this soon! 
Next is a Pauls Boutique Nail Varnish, with no name. This is a very dark Blue, I like to call it a 'Midnight Blue'. This has got a slight shimmer in it, which looks very pretty on the Nails. Looking forward to wearing this soon. 
Next is a another Pauls Boutique Nail Varnish. This looks bright in the bottle, but it is even brighter on the Nails. It is like a fluorescent Pink and a perfect Summer colour. I can see myself wearing this a lot in the Summer. 
Finally, is another Nail Varnish from Pauls Boutique. This is a gold colour, with slight shimmers in it also, like the Blue colour. This is perfect for parties and going out in my opinion, I like this one a lot! 

So they are all my new Nail Varnishes! I hope you liked this post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'   

No comments:

Post a Comment