Wednesday 29 January 2014

Winter Look Book Collab | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today is quite an exciting post as I am doing a collab with Live To Love And Laugh. We are doing a Winter Look Book together, where we each show 2 of our own outfits and 2 of each other's outfits on our Blog. 
My Outfit #1

Black Vest Top Underneath: New Look

Lacy Top: New Look

Velvet Skater Skirt: Topshop

Tights: Next 
Live To Love And Laugh's Outfit #1

Parka: New Look

Jumper: New Look

Black Vest Top: Primark

Jeans: Topshop

Socks: Primark 
My Outfit #2 

Parka: Topshop

Jumper: New Look

Leggings: Hollister

Socks: Topshop 
 Live To Love And Laughs Outfit #2

Jumper: Primark 

Flowery Cami Top Underneath: New Look

Disco Pants: New Look

Socks: Primark 

So that is our Winter Look Book, if you want to see Part 2 click HERE. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment