Sunday 26 January 2014

Lush Collection Part 1! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Throughout the Christmas period, I was frantically running around Lush shops buying lots of the Christmas products before they disappeared. Along with a wicker basket full of Products, products left over from my Birthday, 6 Lush Christmas Gift Sets, my Room is quite the Lush Shop. So, I have now decided that I am NOT going to Lush until I have used everything up and I thought it would be nice to show you my current Lush collection and what I'm currently using. Today, I thought I would show you the non-Christmas items, as this is what I am trying to use up first. It's some stuff left over from my Birthday. Click HERE to go to the Lush website.

*UPDATE ON LUSH MONDAY REVIEWS: Unfortunately in my collection at the moment, I only have Christmas things to review, which would seem very unhelpful to some people. However, I have decided that I am going to review them soon as recently I added a 'Lush Tab', with all my Lush reviews in so that they can easily be found. Therefore, I am going to be doing a midweek/bonus Post with a Christmas Lush review, just so that when next Christmas comes around the reviews are done and people can still read them. Don't worry, you will still be getting 2 main Blog Posts a week.*

With all that aside, let's start the actual Lush collection post part 1! 
First, I have a Pink and Green 'Pop In The Bath' Bubble Bar. This is one of my favourite Bubble Bars as it is so cute and has the sweetest smelling scent. I received this in a 'Blooming Beautiful' Gift Set which I got in July. I have actually used it now and it was very nice to use indeed! 
Oh look, it's another 'Pop In The Bath' Bubble Bar, you can definitely tell this is one of my favourites. This one is White and Pink and I believe I also got this in a 'Blooming Beautiful' Gift Set, but I got this one for my Birthday. I have also used this as well and I loved it again.
Next is 'Space Girl' Bath Ballistic, which is my favourite Bath Ballistic ever, ever, ever! It smells lovely, has Popping Candy in it, the Bath Water goes Purply/Blue and it is cheap! I received this in a 'Bunty Pink' Gift Set for my Birthday and I can't wait to use it! 
Next I have a 'Think Pink' Bath Ballistic, which is also one of my favourites and I love using it. I like how the Bath Water goes a bright Pink and it releases lots of little Heart shaped confetti which is so cute and the Flowers on top of it are adorable. You have to be careful though, the Pink can stain the Bath! I received this in a 'Blooming Beautiful' Gift Set, for my Birthday. 
Next I have another 'Space Girl' Bath Ballistic. You can never have too many of these when there your favourite. This one is slightly different, it seems to be covered in some Red, I'm not sure whether it's Glitter or something else. I received this one in a 'Out Of This World' Gift Set for my Birthday. 
Next up is the beloved 'Magic Mushroom' Bubble Bar, which I don't think is going to be leaving my collection for a very long time. I received this for Easter last year, when it was in the Retro Section. Lush originally brought this out as a Valentine's Product in 2010, 2011 and 2012, and I loved it so much, I was so sad when it was gone. I straightaway brought it when it came back last March for only a limited amount of time, and was sad when it left again. I have used this once to review it, but then I never touched it again. I can't bring myself to use it, as I just love it so much and it smells so delicious! Please bring this back again Lush!
Next is 'Creamy Candy' Bubble Bar. This is my favourite Bubble Bar, which you can buy all year round. It smells just like the 'Snow Fairy' scent, which I adore around Christmas time. This produces lots and lots of Bubbles, which are slightly Pink. I received this for my Birthday in a 'Bunty Pink Gift Set'. Can't wait to use this! 
Next I have another 'Think Pink' Bath Ballistic. There seems to be a reoccurring theme of having 2 of everything in this Post. I received this in a 'Bunty Pink' Gift Set for my Birthday and I look forward to using this also! 
Ahh, 'The Comforter', the prettiest Bubble Bar you ever did see. This is a gorgeous Pink and White Bubble Bar, which smells sweet and of Ribena. I love the scent and in the Bath it produces lots of Bubbles and tints the Bath Water a gorgeous Pinky/Purple colour. I received this in a 'Bunty Pink' Gift Set for my Birthday, so that is why it is not the normal size, it is a bit smaller. 
Finally, this is my last one. This may be cheating a bit, seeing as this is not a Lush product, but it was sat on my Cake Stand, with all my other Lush Products, so I thought I must include it. This is actually a Bath Ballistic from 'Bomb Cosmetics' and I'm not sure what it is called, because it is not on their website or online anywhere either. If you know what it is called, please comment below. I got this on Holiday in a little cute shop. This smells lovely and I can't wait to use it. 

So that is everything in my Lush collection for Part 1. They are all the Products that were on my Cake Stand which I showed you last Sunday HERE. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for Part 2, which will be coming in a few weeks time. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'     


No comments:

Post a Comment