Wednesday 15 January 2014

Top 5 Nail Varnishes Of 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

On Sunday I talked about my top 5 Make Up products from 2013, so today I thought I would talk about my top 5 Nail Varnishes from 2013. I'm not going to be doing a Top 5 Skin care, Hair products or Fragrance because I've kept my Skin care and Hair products pretty consistent in 2013 and I've recently done a Perfume collection and those are the Perfumes I wear every day, so I couldn't pick a Top 5. 
These are my top 5 Nail Varnishes, which I have talked about a lot previously. From left to right we have Barry M '304 Mint Green', Models Own 'Bubblegum', Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine '317 Greenberry', Essie 'Full Steam Ahead', and Barry M Matte '336 Crush'. The swatch on the Nail Wheel matches with the corresponding Nail Varnish. 
This is probably my favourite EVER Nail Varnish and this is the Barry M '304 Mint Green' colour. This was featured in my favourite Spring Nail Varnish post, which you can read HERE. I have worn this so much, that it is nearly all gone. I wore this in Spring right through to the beginning of Summer and never got bored of it. I was always wearing it! Mint Green is like my favourite Colour, so I actually have about 4 Mint Green Nail Varnishes. This Barry M one though has great quality and I can't wait to start wearing it again soon. Oh, Mint Green how I've missed you! 
Next is a Nail Varnish from Models Own in 'Bubblegum'. This is a bright fluorescent Pink, which surprisingly comes out as a Matte finish on the Nails. I really like Models Own Nail Varnishes and this one is so lovely. I wore this a lot in Summer, this was definitely my 'go to' Summer colour. I also wore this on Holiday and you can read more about it HERE in my favourite Summer Nail Varnishes post. 
In Summer, my beloved Mint Green colour got a bit left behind, because it wasn't the right season to be wearing it. However, I then found a brighter Mint Green, which was perfect for Summer so this was my 2nd Summer staple Nail Varnish, which I wore the most and wore it also on Holiday. This is the Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in '317 Greenberry'. I loved the shine that it finished with, and the 'Gel' look it had to it. You can read more about this Nail Varnish HERE in my favourite Summer Nail Varnishes post. 
Next is an Essie Nail Varnish in the colour 'Full Stem Ahead', it is basically a dark Lilac colour, with tiny bits of Shimmer in it, which looks so pretty on the Nails. I got this for my Birthday in September, from my Friend and I always find myself reaching for this when I come to paint my Nails on a Friday Evening. I've worn it so much and I just love it. It finishes with a high quality shine, and doesn't chip easily. You can read more about it HERE in my favourite Autumn Nail Varnishes post. 
Finally, I have a colour that I really enjoyed wearing towards the end of the year from October to December. This is the Barry M Matte in '336 Crush'. This is a dark Red/Burgundy colour, which finished with a Matte look, so was very on-trend for Winter. I definitely wore this the most in Winter, because I just adored the colour so much, and Barry M always finishes with a great finish and doesn't chip easily. You can read more about this Nail Varnish HERE in my favourite Winter Nail Varnishes post. 

So that is my top 5 Nail Varnishes of 2013, I really enjoyed writing this Post, so I hope you enjoyed reading it. Thanks for reading and see you on Sunday! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 













































No comments:

Post a Comment