Sunday 12 January 2014

Top 5 Make Up Products Of 2013! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)


I know we are getting further and further into 2014 now, but I still wanted to show you my top 5 Make Up products from 2013. These are products that I used a lot during 2013 and now I don't know what I would do without them. 

These are the products that I have chosen. I am sure many of you will be very familiar with these, as they are all well-known and I have talked about them previously. We have a Bourjois Colour Boost in '02 Fuchsia Libre', the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in '006 Warm Beige', Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in '20', a Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me', and finally a Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil in '004 Black Brown'. 
First I am going to start with the Bourjois Colour Boost in '02 Fuchsia Libre'. I am not going to go into full detail, because I have actually reviewed it HERE. However, I really, really love this! My friend brought me it for my Birthday and I haven't stopped wearing it since. It is a super bright Pink colour, which has got great pigmentation and lasts on the lips for a good while. It finishes with a glossy finish, and is not sticky at all. I also love how can you get precise application to the Lips. I wear this on special occasions and for evenings out and I just love it.   
Another Lip product now and this is the Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Cherry Me'. I discovered this in the Summer, and I've worn it a lot since then. Although it appears a deep Red colour, it comes out more of a deep Pink. The staying power is good, but not amazing. However, it's very moisturising to the Lips and is a all round good 2-in-1. I like to use this at School and when I think my Face needs brightening up because this adds a nice pop of colour and finishes with a glossy look. It also has a nice smell, like cherry bakewells! I've talked about this product HERE and HERE.  
In September I went through a bad phase with my Eyebrows and decided that I wanted to start filling them in a little bit. I have filled them in every day since, and I can't imagine not doing it now. It just adds a lot of definition and helps give the Eyebrows a much clearer, defined shape. This is the Rimmel 'Eyebrow Pencil' in 004 Black Brown. My Eyebrows are very dark, but not completely Black, so this is the perfect colour for them. This pencil gives a very natural looking finish and the staying power is really amazing! The nib of this pencil is really good and I can do very accurate filling in with it. I also like the Brush on the Lid, I comb through my Eyebrows with it afterwards and it just helps to keep everything in place. I will be doing a full review of this soon, because I love it.  
Next is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder, in '006 Warm Beige'. Everyone loves this Powder, so I am not going to say much about it. It has a long staying power, and helps keep concealer on your face for a much longer time. It also keeps the face very matte, and being someone with oily skin around my Nose and Chin, this helps me a lot. I'd also say the coverage of this is very good. I've talked about it a little bit HERE. I might do a full review of this soon as well.   
Finally, I have the Maybelline 'Fit Me' concealer in '20'. Along with my Rimmel 'Wake Me Up Concealer', I love this a lot. I use this in a lot of different ways, but I have found it works all ways. I mainly use it for highlighting my Brow bone and for under Eye circles, because it is very brightening, but I also use it for Spots. I think it has a great coverage, and can be blended very well. It has quite a runny consistency, but this doesn't affect how it blends. The staying power is good, but is much better when you powder it down. It also is not cakey, so you don't have to worry about that. I am going to be doing a full review of this soon also!

I hope you enjoyed this Post. I really liked going through and talking about all my favourite products. I think these are going to be my staple products for 2014, and I would definitely re-purchase them if need be. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. Stay tuned for the full reviews of the products mentioned and hopefully it wasn't too long. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  




















No comments:

Post a Comment