Sunday 9 February 2014

TMI TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So I've seen this TAG floating around for a while now and the lovely vintagelovehearts tagged me in it. It is quite a long TAG, so I have picked 25 questions that I most wanted to answer! Onto the questions...

Questions: 

1. What are you wearing?
I am currently sat in my School Uniform...lovely.

2. How tall are you?
I'm quite small, I would say about 5ft 1?  

3. Any Tattoos?
Nope!

4. Any Piercings?
Only my firsts in my Ears!

5. OTP?
ZALFIE!

6. Favourite Show?
I like stuff like Eastenders, Miranda, Outnumbered, Waterloo Road, Obsessive Compulsive Cleaners, X Factor and I'm A Celebrity and what not! 

7. Favourite bands?
JLS and Little Mix! 

8. Something you miss?
I'm still really missing Christmas and the Festive season even though we are way into 2014 now. 

9. Favourite song?
I couldn't possibly pick! But, I love JLS 'One Shot', I think that probably. 

10. Zodiac Sign?
Virgo! 

11. Favourite colour?
Red and Mint Green

12. Loud Music or soft?
Loud! 

13. How long does it take you to shower?
I have Baths but, probably like 10-15 minutes or if I'm washing my Hair it can be anything from 20 minutes to half an hour. 

14. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
On a School day about 35 minutes, normally probably about 45-50 minutes.

15. Fears?
I know this is a bit of a weird one, but falling down the stairs at School. So whenever I'm walking down the Stairs I always take extra special care. 
16. Last thing that made you cry?
I can't remember! Probably like a TV programme, I always cry at TV. 

17. Meaning behind your Blog name? 
Not really sure, it just came into my mind one day. 

18. Last show you watched?
 Eastenders! 

19. Last person you talked to? 
My Mum or Sister, but the last person I talked to at School was Meg! 

20. The relationship between you and the person you last texted? 
My Mum text me at School today! 

21. Favourite food?
Mash and Jaffa Cakes! 

22. Place you want to visit? 
Hawaii! 

23. Last place you were? 
School. 

24. What instruments do you play?
Piano! 

25. Last song you say?
Move by Little Mix, it was on when I got home from School so I had a little sing and dance-along.    

So that is all the Questions I am going to be answering today! I hope you enjoyed this and didn't find it to boring. I tag anyone who wants to do it! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'  

P.S- I pre-wrote this on Wednesday, so that's why there's a lot of talk about School. 


No comments:

Post a Comment