Wednesday 26 February 2014

Halfterm Summary #5! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today is one of my favourite posts to write...a halfterm summary! The week just gone I was on half term, which was good and nice and relaxing. I'm so sad to be back at School. I am going to be writing from the Friday when we broke up as it was fun! 

Friday 14th February: So I walked home with my Friends, and then had a nice and chilled time on my Laptop, painted my Nails, watching YouTube videos and old Outnumbered episodes before going to watch a School play 'Back to the 80s', with my friends which was soooo good! I really enjoyed it! 

Saturday 15th February: Today I had a Dance lesson and then went back to my Cousin's house where we had a really good day and laughed a lot! 

Sunday 16th February: In the morning I went Swimming and then I came back and actually did a little bit of Homework, I was trying to get it out of the way. I then watched YouTube videos, wrote Blog Posts and spent the rest of the day relaxing and watching lots of old Outnumbered episodes. 

Monday 17th February: Today was quite a boring day, all I did was paint my Nails, go on my Laptop, watch YouTube videos and then I went up the Town with my Mum and Sister. I then have started this thing where I am going through ALL of the Waterloo Road episodes, so I watched a lot of episodes of them. Then it was time for Eastenders and that was my day! 

Tuesday 18th February: In the Morning I took my Dog's for a Hair Cut and then I came Home and spent a lot of the day doing lots of Blog Planning and Blog Photos and Blog Posts and the day was very productive. Then I spent the evening relaxing, on my Laptop, watching old Waterloo Road episodes, listening to Music and the Radio and watching Eastenders.

Wednesday 19th February: Today I went Shopping with my Mum and Sister and we had a good day, but I only brought one thing from Lush and that was it! Then I came home and went on my Laptop for the rest of the evening, catching up on YouTube videos and then I watched Waterloo Road and Outnumbered. 
Thursday 20th February: Today I got up earlyish, painted my Nails, did some more Blog Posts, and then spent the rest of the morning and a bit of the afternoon watching old Waterloo Road episodes before doing some Geography, English and French Homework. Then I just had a nice chilled evening and went on my Laptop and watched Eastenders.

Friday 21st February: Today I and my family went to a really nice countryside place, with a nice house and gift shops and tearooms and we walked around the Park and it was really nice and it was even slightly sunny! It wasn't too cold either. Then I came home and just chilled out for the rest of the evening and watched TV. I also had 3 delicious Chocolate Pancakes.  

Saturday 22nd February: Today was a VERY boring day. I spent a lot of it doing some Geography Revision, whilst listening to Music. I then wrote Blog Posts and went on my Laptop. I also went to bed quite early, but it was a good relaxed day. 

Sunday 23rd February: This morning I went Swimming again (I always go on Sundays) and then I had a Homework morning and afternoon, and Geography revision whilst listening to Music again. I then went to my Nan and Grampy's house in the evening, which was really fun! 

So, I had a nice and relaxed Half Term and now I'm sad because we don't have a Holiday for another 6 weeks! At least the Easter and Mother's Day stuff has come out in Lush...whoop! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:) 

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'   






No comments:

Post a Comment