Wednesday 5 February 2014

January Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

One thing I really regretted not doing last year was favourites posts at the end of each month. This year, I have decided to do exactly that and I'm really excited about it. I can't believe how fast January went! But, here are my Top 5 favourite products of January. 
Top 5 January Favourites: 

One Direction 'Our Moment' - Not being a fan of One Direction, I was really surprised that I actually liked the Perfume. It smells very similar to Britney Spears 'Radiance' Perfume which I used to own and love. I think it is a really sweet/refreshing scent and I have had a few compliments on it. It also has good staying power! 

Strawberry EOS Lip Balm - I was so excited to try an EOS Lip Balm, and this did not fail my expectations. It smells amazing and it helps my Lips so much. It has been so Cold lately and my Lips have been very chapped, but this has helped immensely and nourished them. 

Aussie Luscious Long Leave-In Conditioner - My Hair has been very weird lately. It has been dry and sticky and I found spraying this in it after I had washed it (and sometimes when it was dry, not really recommended) helped it a lot. The stickiness would go and my Hair just felt silky smooth and it felt like it had life back in it, something I was praying for! 

The Body Shop Vitamin E Exfoliator - A good exfoliator is key for your Skin care routine and this one has been great. I think it exfoliates my Skin really well, getting rid of all the dead Skin particles (ew) and placing a nice fresh layer of soft Skin. It helps keep my Face looking healthy and brightens it up. 

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil '004 Black Brown' - This has been my most favourite product. I actually quite like filling in my Eyebrows and with this pencil it's much better. It doesn't smudge, has great staying power, looks natural, perfect colour and it has a very handy comb to comb through your Eyebrows afterwards. 

So they are my Top 5 Products from January. I really hope you enjoyed this Post and let me know if you like this new series. Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment