Sunday 16 February 2014

Lush Collection Part 2! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:) 

Today's post is the second part in my Lush collection series as I have used up all the products I previously mentioned in THIS post. I will start straight away as I know this is going to be a very long post. You can visit the Lush website HERE
First I have the cutest Bath Ballistic you have ever seen...this is 'Ickle Baby Bot'. My Mum brought me this way back in November, but I didn't want to use it. I've used this many times before and loved it, so I can't wait to use it again. It's also really cheap! You can read my review HERE

Next I have another cute product, the Melting Snowman Bath Melt from the Christmas 2013 range. This is a Bath Melt, I see what you did there Lush, get it the melting snowman ;) haha. Anyway, I had this last year and really loved it so I couldn't miss out on it this year. I brought it at the Christmas Markets right at the beginning of December. It also has a really lovely Christmassy scent, which I miss. Review coming soon. 
Yet again, another cute Lush product. This is the Christmas Penguin Bubble Bar from the Christmas 2013 range. This is just too adorable to use, but has the most amazing scent. My friend got me this for Christmas and I can't wait to use it. Review coming soon. 
Next up is my favourite Lush Christmas product and this is Candy Mountain from the Christmas 2013 range. I think this has been in the Christmas ranges since 2011 but every year it gets changed a little bit and this year was quite a dramatic change. However, it still looks lovely and has the most beautifullest (made up word right there) sweet scent EVER. My friend brought me this for Christmas as she knew it was my favourite. Review coming soon. 
Another present from my friend is Cinders Bath Ballistic. Cinders has appeared in the Lush Christmas range for many years now and doesn't seem to change. However, it's a classic Bath Ballistic with a lovely sweet honey scent and popping candy in it. You can read my review of it HERE
Next is a Bath Ballistic that I have never tried before and that is So White Bath Ballistic. This is also from the Christmas range and I think this has also appeared a few times previously. It may look really boring from the outside but don't be fooled! It produces a Pinky/Red colour I believe and it smells like Apples! What's not to like? I got this for Christmas from my Parents. Review coming soon. 
Another treat from my Mum in the middle of the December was Christmas Eve Bubble Bar, one of my absolute favourites which has also appeared many times in the Christmas ranges previously, but it also gets changed a little bit each time. I really like it from 2013 though and have a review of it HERE. It also smells so nice. 
Finally we have Lord of Misrule Bath Ballistic which was from the Halloween Range 2013, but I think it stayed for a little bit at the beginning of 2014. I got this on the day the Christmas products first came out back in October. I think this also produces a berry toned Water colour so it seems very intriguing and smells lovely. I will review this soon as well. 

So that is everything I am going to show you in the Lush collection part 2! Stay tuned for Part 3! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed.

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 








No comments:

Post a Comment