Wednesday 19 February 2014

Updated: What's On My iPhone? | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So around this time last year, I did a 'What's On My iPhone'. Since then I have got a new iPhone, so I thought I would show you around it today. 

Stats:

Type: iPhone 5s 

Colour: White 

Gigabyte: 16gb

New Or Pre-Owned: New 

Network:

How Long I've Had It For: 25th December 2013 

1. Case:
I'm not going to go into too much detail as I will be doing a more in-depth post on it soon, but it's just a plain Mint Green one. 
2. Background 
I've just got the one that comes with the Phone I believe it is one of the 'still' ones, but I think it's pretty!
3. Lock Screen
 My lock screen is the same 'still' one as my background, I love it! 
4. Page 1 of Apps
There's not much to say about this page as it's all the Apps that come with the Phone. 
5. Page 2 of Apps
I'm just going to give you a little run down of all the Apps I have on this Page. I don't like putting my Apps into groups as I like to be able to see them all and I just think it's nicer. 

So first we have Facebook which I don't use a lot, Twitter which I scroll through when I wake up, Snapchat which I don't use too much and Kik which I use quite a lot just to talk to my friends.  Then I have BBC iPlayer which I always use to watch Eastenders, YouTube which I use a lot to watch videos, Instagram which I'm always on just scrolling through and Blogger which I use just to upload Posts. Next I have ITV Player which I used a lot when X Factor and I'm a celebrity were on TV, Tumblr which I use to scroll through the Zalfie Tag, 4od which I don't use a lot, Instacollage to make collages for Instagram, but I don't use it a lot. Then I have Sleeps which just says how many sleeps until Christmas, Whitagram which I use to make my Instagram photos fit and to brighten them, Minion Rush which I play on when I'm bored and Wunderlist which I use to make lists of things I need to do. Finally, I have Dumb Ways To Die which I use when I'm bored, Flow which I love it's one of my favourite apps, Smurfs Village which I used to use all the time but now I don't, and that is the same for Smurfs Life
6. Page 3 of Apps
 First I have Messenger which I use a lot because it's the Facebook Messenger, Free Fall which is an App from Frozen and it's a bit like Candy Crush, Flappy Bird which everyone knows about and Mr. Crab which I'm not really a big fan of. Then I have Flipagram which I used once and never used again, Bloglovin which I use to see when Blogs I followed have uploaded and I read them when I'm bored, FGW Train which is so handy when travelling on Trains, The Hits Radio which is one of my favourite radios so I listen to that quite a lot. Then, I have the Gold Radio which plays Music from the 60s-80s (call me old fashioned) but I like it, Dailymotion which is an app with lots of TV programmes on it and I used it a lot to watch Outnumbered on, Hokusai which edits Music so you can cut it and put Music together and Dropbox which you put the things from Hokusai in and any Photos you want to save. Finally, I have City Bird which is quite similar to Flappy Bird, but really annoying. 

So that is my updated what's on my iPhone. I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 






 




No comments:

Post a Comment