Sunday 23 February 2014

Tanya Burr Nail Varnish: Mini Marshmallow & Penguin Chic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

On January 30th Tanya Burr brought out her Nail Varnish and Lip Gloss range. I was so excited for this so I ordered some Nail Varnishes straight away and I chose 'Mini Marshmallow' and 'Penguin Chic', really beautiful colours. Mini Marshmallow is a very light pastel Pink and Penguin Chic is a off-grey/purply/brown colour. Below are swatches.
I really love these Nail Varnishes. They finish with a really smooth and shiny base adding a great pop of colour. Penguin Chic needed 2 coats and Mini Marshmallow needed 3 coats, which seems quite a lot but otherwise you won't get the full strong colour. 3 coats can also be quite sticky, but you just need to let it dry properly. 

However, they have a really good chipping power. They last for ages and they even beat Swimming, which is a bonus in my opinion. I also found that they dried quite quickly. Tanya also brought out a range of colours, so there is something for everyone. They also have lovely names.  

For £5.99, I think it is really good. Tanya did a great job and I can't wait to buy more! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 




No comments:

Post a Comment