Sunday 2 February 2014

Wishlist: February 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I hope everyone had a good January and are looking forward to February. I managed to stick to my Schedule in January, so hope to in February. I also hope that I can start to Post the Lush Christmas Reviews as midweek bonus Posts. One last thing, did everyone enjoy the Look Book collab from Wednesday? We are hoping to do another one in Spring. 

So today I thought I would start the month off by showing you some things that I really want at the moment in a Wishlist Post. Here goes...
From left to right on the top row:

1. Mint Green Roll Pocket Crop Tee- Topshop: £12.00 - I really enjoyed wearing the colour Mint Green last year and seeing as it is my favourite colour, I can't wait to bring it back again this year. This is a baggy crop top, which I think would look great with some high wasted Jeans on a Spring day. It's also casual, so will go good with lots of different things and I look forward to styling it. You can buy it HERE.

2. Prince Charming Shower Gel- Lush: £4.65 - Prince Charming Shower Gel is from the Valentine's Collection in Lush this year. On the website it says it smells of Marshmallows and Vanilla, so how could I not try it? I really need to buy this soon. You can buy it Here

3. Maybelline Baby Skin- Boots: £7.99 - I love the Maybelline Baby Lips, so when I saw this was coming out I was very excited. This is a Primer, and gets rid of your Pores instantly. I think this will be perfect for my Skin, so I really need it. You can buy it HERE

4. Mini Marshmallow Nail Varnish- Tanya Burr: £5.99 - This Nail Varnish is from Tanya Burr's new Lips and Nails. I love Tanya Burr, so when they came out on Thursday evening I was straight on Feel Unique, picking out the colours I loved best and Mini Marshmallow happened to be one of them. It is a really pretty Pastel Pink, which I think is going to be great in Spring. You can buy it Here

5. Picnic In The Park Lip Gloss- Tanya Burr: £6.99 - This is a  Lip Gloss from Tanya Burr's new range. I think this colour is so pretty and it has a lovely name with it. I can't wait to try the Lip Glosses and this one is going to be perfect for Summer I think! You can buy it HERE

From left to right bottom row: 

6. Mint Green Scallop Neck Tank- Topshop: £16.00 - Another Mint Green top, what a surprise! However, I absolutely adore this top. I think it is going to be a really nice 'going out' top for Spring and Summer. I love the scalloped detailing around the bottom and collar and I just love the collar in itself. I think it is a beautiful colour and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of it. You can buy it HERE

7. Love Locket Bath Ballistic- Lush: £6.95 - This is another product from the Lush Valentine's range. I love Lush' Bath Ballistics, so when I saw this on the website I couldn't wait to try it. The only down side is the price, it is so expensive! You can buy it HERE

8. Pomegranate EOS Lip Balm- Amazon: £6.20 - I received a Strawberry EOS Lip Balm for Christmas and I am currently loving it. Therefore, I checked back on the Amazon website to see what other flavours they have and Pomegranate really stood out to me (along with Summer Fruits) so I thought I would buy it. Also, these are only available in America, so it's great Amazon stocks them. You can buy it HERE

9. Penguin Chic Nail Varnish- Tanya Burr: £5.99 - Another Nail Varnish from the Tanya Burr Lips and Nails collection that stood out to me was Penguin Chic. I heard Tanya talk a lot about this in Vlogmas and this was the one I most wanted to try. I love the colour, I think it is so pretty. You can buy it HERE

10. Just Peachy Lip Gloss- Tanya Burr: £6.99 - Another Lip Gloss from Tanya Burr, this one is called Just Peachy. I love Peach toned Lip Glosses and I fell in love with this when I saw it on the Website. Spring is fast approaching, so I think I am going to get a lot of wear out of this soon. You can buy it HERE

So that is my Wishlist for February! I really hoped you enjoyed this Post and maybe it gave you some inspiration to buy any of this stuff. Thanks for reading and see you on Wednesday! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 









No comments:

Post a Comment