Wednesday 12 February 2014

Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil Review '004 Black Brown' | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be reviewing one of my favourite products and that is the Rimmel Eyebrow Pencil. Being someone with disgusting/awkward Eyebrows, this is the perfect thing for me. I started to fill in my eyebrows back in September with a Black eyeliner. I have dark Eyebrows, but this was just too dark and it wasn't working well. I then invested in this Pencil and I've been much better off ever since. 
 First of all, I think it looks really natural on my brows and I think that is a key thing. The colour '004 Black Brown' is a perfect match for my brows (if you have light black eyebrows, definitely go for this one) so blends in really nicely. It also brushes on and sits on the eyebrows really nicely, which helps the colour to blend in and not look unnatural, whilst leaving a soft finish. 

I also found that if you keep this pencil very sharp, it is really easy to get the Brows in a good shape and nice and defined around the edges. Also after application, if you use the eyebrow comb that comes on the lid on the Brush, it's really good for combing everything through to keep it in place and to stop any harshness. 

The eyebrow pencil does not smudge easily and has great staying power. I'm talking about all day staying power, I will apply it at like 8 in the morning and it will still be there at 8 at night, but obviously it's not perfect.  

The only bad thing I can fault is that it only comes in 3 colours so there is not a good colour variation range. 

This pencil is also very cheap, you can pick it up HERE on the BOOTS website for just £2.99, that is great value for money. 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed and found it useful! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 








No comments:

Post a Comment