Monday 30 June 2014

June Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

It's the last day of the month, which means I must show you my June favourites! June was a super, super busy month for me, so I didn't get to try out any interesting things and all the things featured in the post are very basic! I think you will still like it though. 

1. Tresemme Ultimate Hold Hairspray: I brought this when I had a Dance Exam back in May, however, with a lot of special occasions this month I have been finding myself using this to keep any Hairstyles in place, including a Bun I had to do for a mini-dance show. I've found that this holds my Hair very, very well and I have very heavy, thick Hair. It also smells amazing and is definitely my favourite Hairspray.   

2. Soap and Glory Butter Yourself Moisturiser: I've been using this a lot this month, to stop my Skin going dry from the Sun. It leaves my Skin feeling very soft and it also smells incredible!

3. Mac Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust': With all my special occasions this month, I have found myself reaching for this to brighten up my face and it does just that! It adds such a nice, natural glow and I love the colour of it. So happy with this! 

4. Maybelline Nail Varnish in '170 Flamant Rose': I've found myself going for this colour most weekends this month. It's so pretty and looks lovely for a Summers day! It also has good chipping power! 
   
5: Batiste Original Mini Dry Shampoo: I went away at the beginning of June (to nowhere fancy) and I needed this to keep my Hair freshened up and with June being busy, I needed to use this a lot. It works straightaway, with no grey streaks but I can't say I'm a huge fan of the smell, but oh well it does the job! 

So they are all my favourites from the month of June, like I said quite boring! Oh well! I hope you enjoyed and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)


You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 





No comments:

Post a Comment