Wednesday 4 June 2014

May Favourites 2014! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another month gone and another favourites for you all today. May went super quick and I can't believe we are coming into the Summer months already! 
May Favourites: 

1. Milk-Shake Leave In Hair Treatment: My Sister had this in the Bathroom and wasn't really using it, so I decided to give it a go and loved it! First of all it smells of toffee, it is so yummy, I want to eat my Hair afterwards! It claims to do 12 things 1. Repairs all hair types, 2. Frizz Control, 3. Prevents split ends, 4. Heat protection, 5. Long lasting Hairstyle, 6. Incredibly detangling, 7. Magnificent shine, 8. Adds body and volume, 9. Easier ironing, 10. Protects and maintains colour, 11. Protects from UV rays, and 12. Smooths the cuticle. Whether it does all of these things or not, I don't know but it's reassuring to think it does! It definitely makes my Hair smoother and shinier and I've noticed less split ends. I also like how it protects my Hair from Heat! 

2. Disney Princess Kinder Eggs: If you've read THIS blog post, you will know that I've recently developed an obsession for Disney Princess Kinder Eggs so of course they had to feature in my favourites post. I chose Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel because they are my favourite Disney Princesses! Also, they are super cute and I just adore them to pieces. Plus, the Chocolate's also very yummy! 

3. Avon 24k Gold Strength: This is a clear coat of Nail Varnish that helps to stop your Nails breaking and I love it. It definitely helps my Nails from doing that annoying thing where they peel back and they feel stronger. I also like how that it makes your Nails look slightly shimmery, so even though you've got a boring clear coat on, it's not actually that boring! 

4. Soap and Glory Mist You Madly Body Mist: I got this for Easter and no lie...I've worn it every day since and it's kind of become my signature scent. I think the scent is so beautiful, it's very girly and sweet. It also lasts for my whole School day and I can ALWAYS smell it on me. 

5. Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser: An old favourite of mine but it had to feature in this months favourites. Everyone know's that this is my favourite moisturiser, it works best for my Skin because it's oil-free. It makes my Skin feel super smooth and lovely. However, I wouldn't say that it helps to prevent Spots but it does help my Blemishes. 

So they are all my favourites from the month of May! June is going to be super busy for me but I hope to keep my Blog updated on Wednesday's and Sunday's so don't disappear! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 


No comments:

Post a Comment