Tuesday 3 June 2014

Lush: Secret Santa Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I am going to be reviewing the really cool Secret Santa Bath Ballistic from the 2013 Lush Christmas Range! You will also be glad to know that this is going to be my last Lush Christmas Review from the 2013 collection. Saving the best until last?! 
Meet Secret Santa Bath Ballistic. It's the biggest Bath Ballistic you ever did see and super heavy! It's in the shape of a House and is suppose to be 'Santa's Grotto', and it's finished Orange all over, with a White Roof and Pink detailing for the Doors and Windows. Apparently, if you split it in half, it reveals a mini Father Christmas and you are suppose to get 2 Baths out of this. Unfortunately, I could not split it (it was literally too solid) and I knew I would just make a mess of it, so I just put it in whole and got 1 Bath out of it. 

It has a very 'typical Lush scent' with it's featured ingredients being Ylang Ylang Absolute, Sandalwood Oil, Jasmine Absolute, Lime and Lemon Oils and Tonka Absolute, giving the Bath Ballistic a really sweet, citrusy scent. It also lingered on my Skin afterwards. 

When you pop Secret Santa Bath Ballistic in the Bath, it fizzes very quickly (which is suprising seeing as it is so big, but it was gone in a matter of seconds) leaving the Bath Water a VERY bright Orange colour. There was also bits of Red that came out (obviously from the mini Santa inside) which darkened the Orange colour even more. 

It does leave your Skin feeling very soft and nourished but it also left my Skin and Bath a tiny bit stained Orange, which was a bit disappointing. 

Overall, I was quite disappointed. For a very expensive Bath Ballistic, priced at £5.75, it was really boring and I felt like it only turned the Bath Water Orange when it could have done a lot more, being so expensive! Would I buy it again? I think once is enough! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! Next up...Mother's Day Reviews! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment