Sunday 15 June 2014

Rapunzel: Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)  

In THIS post I talked about starting up a new series where I reviewed something from a brand that began with the same letter as a Disney Princess. Seeing as Rapunzel was my example, I thought I would begin with her. I've decided to review the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, which is something I have been meaning to review for ages so this is the perfect opportunity! 
Here is the Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder, which everybody loves in the blogging world. I have mine in the colour '001 Transparent' because then you don't have to worry about it being too dark or too light for you skin tone, as that is something I hugely struggle with. There are 6 shades to choose from though, so there is something for everyone. The packaging for this is simple, which I think suits the product but I'm not too keen on the plastic lid. It also has a tendency to keep falling off, which would not be good for travelling. 

This powder claims to have up to 5 hours of natural shine control and helps to minimise the appearance of pores. I don't think my face stays shine-free for 5 hours because I always notice it coming back in the middle of the School day. However, I do think it minimises my pores. Obviously, they don't completely disappear but they do definitely fade away and this is something I love about the product! 

I apply this mainly in my oily areas, which is my nose, the area around my nose and my chin but I do brush it over my forehead sometimes. I would definitely say that it mattifies my face, which being someone with greasy skin, I love! It has a great coverage but it can become cakey very quickly, so just be careful about that. I've also noticed that it can break me out, which is a bit annoying. It gives me under the skin spots. It does make my Skin feel really smooth at the same time though. 

I also noticed that it helped my concealer to stay on noticeably longer. I always find that my concealer rubs off in the middle of the School day but this helps to keep it on that extra bit longer. Also, another thing that I think is key to point out, is that it does have a scent so it is not fragrance-free, so if you don't like fragranced make up, then this is not for you! I personally like the scent and can't really smell it on my face. 

So priced at £3.99 and with Summer coming up, this is definitely something I would recommend for everyone. It's going to help you massively in the Summer to take away that horrible greasy face. You can pick it up from the Boot's website HERE

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed and found this review very useful. I also hope that you are looking forward to the rest of the series and if you have any products from any brands starting in the letters, A, B, S, J, C that you want me to review...let me know! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment