Friday 27 June 2014

Lush Collection Part 6! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I know you are probably getting fed up of these Lush collection's, but I find it exciting writing them! Plus, this post features NO Christmas products, at last!
First, I have 'Secret Garden' Bath Ballistic. This was from the Mother's Day Collection and I brought myself this. I haven't tried this before, so I was very intrigued to see what it did and I'm excited to try it. It smells very rosey!
Next, I have 'Rose' Bubble Bar. This was new to the Mother's Day Collection 2014, and I brought myself it. I was actually quite surprised at how small it was, as it looked a lot bigger on the website! Ah well...it smells yummy! 
Next, I have the cutest Bubble Bar...meet the 'Mumkin'. I did try this last year, when it came out in the Mother's Day collection, but I thought I would buy myself it again this year. It smells quite strongly, but produces lovely Pink Bubbles. I have reviewed it previously HERE
Next, I have my final product from the Mother's Day collection. This is 'Inhale Exhale' Bath Ballistic, which I also brought myself! Have to say though, not a huge fan of the smell! However, I am still excited to give this a go!
This is a product from the Easter collection now, which was also out in previous Easter collection's. This is called 'Fluffy Egg' Bath Ballistic, which smells just like 'Snow Fairy' to me, so that's why I love it! I'm so excited to try this! My Mum brought it for me! 
A trusty favourite next, this is the 'Bunch Of Carrots' Bubble Bar. Last year, they brought this out singly in the Easter collection, so I do have a review of it HERE. I love the Orange water and it smells heavenly! Can't wait to use this again. My Mum brought me this!
Second to last one now! This is the 'Bunny' Bubble Bar, which is so incredibly cute! It also smells like 'Snow Fairy' and it has a Pink Bottom, which I'm guessing is for Pink Bubbles! This was new to the Easter 2014 collection and I'm intrigued to try it! My Mum brought me this!
Finally, I have 'The Brightside' Bubble Bar, which has also appeared in previous Easter Collections, so was not new for the 2014 collection. This smells very citrusy and I love it! I can't wait to try this, as I've not tried it before and I can't wait to see the colour that the Bubbles go. My Mum also brought me this! 

So, that is the whole collection for part 6! I think there will be a part 7, I'll try and make it my last! I really hope you enjoyed this and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'   


No comments:

Post a Comment