Friday 28 June 2013

My Favourite Summer Nail Varnishes! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So only a week late but finally it is officially Summer (although it doesn't feel like it!)...so you know what that means! It's time for me to show you my absolute favourite Summer nail varnishes! Let's go! 
From left to right we have Maybelline in 170 Flamant Rose, Barry M in 294 Cyan Blue, Barry M in 317 Greenberry, Barry M in 296 Coral and Models Own Bubblegum. 
First is this lovely Maybelline nail varnish in 170 Flamant Rose. I love this colour! It's like a bright summery pink and stands out lovely on your nails. It is really good quality and you only need 2 coats for a high, quality finish. It's quite cheap and is overall lovely, really love this for Summer!
Next is this Barry M nail varnish in 294 Cyan Blue. It is a really bright blue and perfect for sunny days! I love Barry M nail varnishes and this is great quality, like all Barry M nail varnishes. It finishes off with lovely quality and just makes me feel all summery! 
Next is another Barry M nail varnish in 317 Greenberry. You all know my love for the colour Mint Green, which is obviously a pastel colour for Spring, so when Spring is over, it's sad to see this get thrown to the bottom of the pile and not worn much in Summer. However, when I saw this bright Mint Green colour from Barry M, I was so happy. It's Barry M for starters and is a lovely colour. I bet I'm going to wear this the most! I'm so happy with this Summery colour, I just love, love, love it! 
Yet again is another Barry M nail varnish in 296 Coral. This is a beautiful coral orangey colour, which is very bright and so appropriate for Summer. It's summery and looks great on the Nails, and obviously is perfect for Summer and is great quality because it's Barry M! Love this, yay! 
Finally is another one of my absolute favourites and this is the Model's Own nail varnish in Bubblegum. This is a bright florescent pink colour and is going to look great with tanned hands in the Summer holidays! It's so pretty and so bright, almost too bright for your eyes haha! It's amazing quality and I just love it! It was my 1st models own colour, yay! It's £5.00, which is my most expensive, but oh well! :)

I just love all these Nail Varnishes! I'm going to be doing swatches of each Nail Varnishes in another post, so keep your eyes peeled for that! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:) 










No comments:

Post a Comment