Sunday 4 August 2013

Top 5 Summer Essentials! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is inspired by vintagelovehearts post on her Summer essentials, I thought it was a good post to do, so that is what I'm going to do today! We've had some really hot weeks just gone, but it feels slightly colder today...autumn will soon be here! :( 
My first product is this Yellow Vaseline, which has SPF 15 in it, so it is obviously a great product for Summer. This will protect your lips from the Sun, and prevent them from getting burnt. No one likes burnt lips, it's painful, so this is the perfect product. I am aware, that you can't buy this in local drugstores, e.t.c, anymore, but don't worry this isn't a hundred years old! I got mine from Amazon, for £2.72, which is good, I think. HERE is the link, if you want to buy it, I recommend you do! 
Next is the Body Shop, Vitamin E, moisturiser. This is a great Summer product. The sun can sometimes really dry out your face, so this is great to put some moisture back into the Skin, and keep it looking healthy. It also has SPF 15 in it, which is a huge bonus for me. I can't put sun cream on my face, as I'm allergic, so this moisturises gives me protection from the Sun, as no one wants wrinkles! ;)
Another great product for Summer is the Rimmel stay matte, pressed powder. In the Summer, my skin gets overly oily, especially round my nose, and chin. No one likes a greasy face, so this product, is really good for making my skin stay matte and it gives a really good coverage and a nice finish.   
Next up is the Toni&Guy Dry Shampoo. In the Summer you are sweating more, so this starts to make your hair greasy. No one likes greasy hair, it's not very nice, so this is the perfect Dry Shampoo, to give your hair a good freshen up and to take away the horrible greasiness. This is also a really good Dry Shampoo for doing this! 
This seems a bit of an obvious product, but Sun Cream, is so important in Summer. I hate wearing Sun Cream, and don't often wear it, but you need to wear it. It protects your skin from so much and is vital for hot, sunny weather. This is one I got on holiday last year, I don't think it's out of date yet, but it works well! 

So they are my top 5 Summer essentials. I really hope you enjoyed this post, and I may do a top 5 Winter essentials, when it's Winter! Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:) 




2 comments:

  1. Hi I was wondering what camera you use?

    Many Thanks

    Saarah xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I either use a Samsung ST60, but these pictures were taken on a Samsung PL150 :)xxxx

    ReplyDelete