Tuesday 1 April 2014

Nail Designs: Gradual Glitter! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Today I have another Post in my Nail Designs series which I don't think I have done since Christmas, sorry about that! Today I am going to be talking about 'Gradual Glitter' and how simple it is! 
First paint your Nail Wheel with lots of different colours for experimentation! 
This is the finished look! I know it looks really simple and people probably know how to do it, but I just thought I would show you anyway. All you do is start at the bottom of the Nail and slowly glide the Glitter up about a third of the way. Wait for that to dry and then do a second top, over the first one but this time go up 2 thirds of the way and then there you go! SIMPLE. 

If you think about it, it is a bit like an ombre Nail. It's so cute and I love doing this to my Nails. I hope you all have fun trying this out and thanks for reading! Keep tuned for the next post in this series...it could be anything!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment