Saturday 9 February 2013

25 Facts About Me Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hello:)

Loads of people have been doing this tag recently, and seeing as I'm a sheep, I'd thought I'd follow the crowd and do this tag as well! Plus you don't know much about me! ;) 

1. I love JLS and Little Mix.
2. I love doing Nail Art, although I'm not very good!
3. I love Cooking and Eating!
4. I play the Piano!
5. I love everything Lush.
6. I love raving to Music and Dancing with my friends!
7. I always use Vaseline and carry one round with me.
8. I do quite a lot of Dance.
9. I sing all the time and my sister hates it...oops.
10. I'm so weird, I think it's very therapeutic to use up products. :/
11. I always leave my homework to the last minute.
12. I love bags.
13. I love my laptop! 
14. I love my Family and Friends.
15. I eat all the time.
16. I love animals! I have 2 Dogs and 2 Rabbits.
17. I always watch YouTube videos.
18. I'm so shy. 
19. I love going Swimming!
20. My favourite colour is Red, although I don't own many Red things.
21. I love Blogging! 
22. I love going to theme parks and going on Rollercoasters. 
23. My favourite movies are...1. S Club Movie, 2. Matilda and 3. The Lizzie Miguire Movie.
24. I've met Jacqueline Wilson.
25. I love Bourbons and Marshmallows!

Thanks for reading! Hope you enjoyed! :) 

Byeeeee :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment