Thursday 14 February 2013

Get Ready With Me! #1 | Believe In Beauty

Hey! :)

So today's post is going to be my first ever 'Get Ready With Me'. I've decided to one of these because the other day I went to see Little Mix and I kind of spent the whole day getting ready making sure I looked nice! So I took a few snaps throughout the day and I will show you the outfit I wore and any products I used. I will do a VERY very mini review on the products I used! Warning: There's lots of pictures, so if picture's aren't for you, you better X out now! Also if you want any detailed reviews of any of the products mentioned in this post, I am more than happy to do them! Just leave a comment down below! :)


So after I'd had my breakfast I started the day with a Face Mask. This is the 'ALOE Protective Restoring Mask' from the Body Shop. I just finished it up today, so expect it coming in an Empties Post in the near future! I really like this, it makes your face feel very hydrated and smooth! I left it on for about 10-15 minutes  (whilst I did some Blog Photos and Blogging, hehe!).


Then I washed off my Face Mask and my skin was left feeling ultra Soft! Then I brushed my hair out and it was time to wash it! Not something I like doing :( It takes forever! 



I chose to use my 'James Brown' Shampoo and Conditioner because I use this for Special Occasions or when my hair is feeling really dull and needs lighting up. I got it for Christmas and so far I am loving it! It keeps your hair in really good condition and makes it sooooo soft! 

It says it Hydrates dry hair and I believe it does! It's a great product! 


Then I brushed my hair out with a comb and left it to dry naturally. I did this because it's better for your hair, plus I'm lazy and drying my hair takes to long! ;) 

I also got changed and I wanted to wear something comfy before I got changed into my 'posher' outfit for the concert in the evening. So this is what I started the day wearing. 


A Burgundy/Purplish/Pinkish Cable Knit Jumper from New Look. I love this Jumper it's so snugly! Underneath I just have a White Vest Top, also from New Look! 


This is my whole outfit. The Brown Aztec Leggings are also from New Look. I love them! :D Sorry I don't know any of the prices of the clothes! :(


Then I cleaned my Teeth and washed my Face! I used the Body Shop 'Vitamin E Gentle Facial Wash' to wash my face. I use this daily, morning and night. It's really nice! Then to Moisturize my face, I used the Clean and Clear 'Dual Action Moisturizer' . I don't really like it, but I'm trying to use it up to get rid of it. I'm planning to do a full detailed Blog Post on it soon so keep your eyes peeled for it! 


I then did my nails! I used a nice pink colour from Rimmel and some Glitter over the top from Nails Inc. I was going to do a blog post of my nails separately but I had to rush painting my nails so sorry about that!


My hair was then dry and I just kept it down:) 


For my outfit I wore my blouse/top from Topshop that I wore to the Pantomime  I love this top so much and wear it all the time...tehe ;)


I tucked the blouse into some Black shorts and tights this time! And that was basically my whole outfit. When I got to the concert I brought a top and put it over...didn't take any picture's though! Sorry! And also I got no full outfit shots as I was in a rush. I always seem to be in a rush...haha! I also wore my Tramp Boots!


I just wore this Natural Collection mascara and concealed a few sports with the Rimmel Concealer. 



I put some Vaseline on, which is my 'Pink Bubbly' one. 



And then wore a Body Shop Lipgloss, which is so pretty and smells amazing!


I then finished off with a spray of the Lynx 'Attract For Her' and a squirt of my Britney Spears 'Radiance' perfume which I love! 

I really hope you enjoyed this quick post! Hopefully it was more interesting them some of my other ones! Request some more Posts down below! I still have loads of ideas for Posts for the future but I want even more! 

Thanks for reading! Bye:)

No comments:

Post a Comment