Sunday 3 February 2013

Lush 'The Enchanter' Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hello!

You may (or may not!) remember one of my first posts, back in October 2012, was a Lush haul where I purchased 4 things. 3 months later and I've finally used one of the bath bombs and this post is dedicated to it. 

Being a massive Lush fan I love, love, love trying loads of their different products and having Lush baths, so when I saw 'The Enchanter' Bath Ballistic, I couldn't wait to try it. It looked amazing, it smelt amazing and I'd heard amazing reviews about it, (link here if you're interested! https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6107/The-Enchanter ) so I was intrigued to buy it. 

Over this weekend I have been at a friend's birthday sleepover (hey Meg if you're reading!;)) so going to bed early hours of the morning has made me a bit tired. I came back today and had a bath and used this. The smell is amazing, it's so refreshing and really made me more awake plus it made me feel very relaxed in the bath which is always nice! 



When you put it in the bath though it's amazing! It changes from Orange, to Yellow to Pink and leaves you with a vibrant orange colour in your bath which is actually so pretty! It also made my skin feel smooth and fresh. 



It may look really pretty, but is an absolutely death trap to your bath. I'm not sure if anyone else has this problem, (please let me know in the comments!) but it stained my bath! It stained it pink round the ages which you could kind of see in the picture and it stained it a pastel orange colour at the bottom after all the water had gone. This is not the 1st time this has happened either so I was hugely disappointed that this has happened again. My mum was also not happy and spent a fair amount of time scrubbing the bath trying to get it off. It has eventually come off now but is still very faint orange in a few places but hopefully that will fade over time. You want to be relaxed after a bath, not scrubbing it because it's ruined your bath and your panicking what your mum will say! Maybe I've got a dodgy bath? I don't know but please let me know in the comments if you have experienced the problem or know what's causing it!

Apart from it staining my bath, I was impressed with it. I liked the...

  • Colours it fizzed.
  • The freshness of the smell.
  • The smoothness it brought to your skin.
  • And it just making your bath happier!
Thank you so much for reading! Hope you enjoyed and let me know if you want me to review any more Lush products because I will buy and try just for you!

Byeee!:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment