Wednesday 27 February 2013

February Highlights! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So seeing as it's the 27th of February today and tomorrow is the last day of February before March, (confusing?) I thought I would round up February and tell you some exciting things that happened! So here goes!













My 1st highlight for this month was going to see Little Mix. I love Little Mix! I think their songs are amazing and have liked them since they were on X Factor. It was a really great night and they performed basically all of their songs on their Album 'DNA' (which is amazing!) I got a really nice top and the programme thingy ma bob! I'd thought I'd share with you some of my best photos from the night, if you went, comment down below! 

My 2nd highlight was vintagelovehearts (Meg!) birthday/sleepover party. It was really fun! We had a lush meal out in the evening at 'Prezzo' and a really funny sleepover afterwards! Thanks for inviting me!! :) 

So yeah, just a quick post on my top highlights for February! Hope you enjoyed! <3 

Byee!:)

Sneak Peak for next Post: I've finished up a lot of products!

Side note: Every week I will DEFINITELY have a post on Sunday and Wednesday, but I've decided somewhere in between I MIGHT upload an extra post for you all if I have the time! Sorry if that's confusing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment