Thursday 7 February 2013

Product Rave: Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub! | Believe In Beauty


Most of the time I normally walk past the Soap and Glory stand in Boots, not really thinking much of it. But how wrong was I?! After many Youtubers and Bloggers have raved about the Sugar Crush Body Scrub from Soap and Glory, I was so tempted to buy it and I'm so glad I did! It's perfect! 


I pretty much love everything about it. First of all the smell is amazing. The main smell is lime and it's so lovely. I can always smell it on my skin after I've used it and as I've talked about before, I love it when I can smell products on my skin. I just love, love the smell! However if you are not one for strong smells, I wouldn't recommended this, it's quite overpowering. I just wish I could scoop it out and eat it. It looks so tasty, haha. 

Secondly, it leaves your skin feeling super soft! I left it on the side of my bath for ages thinking "will it live up to it's high expectations?" or "will my skin react to it?" (I've got really sensitive skin!) and the other day I tempted myself to use it and I'm so glad I did! I scooped it out of the pot, and rubbed it all over my legs and arms. After I'd given it a good scrub and rinsed it all off and got out the bath, my arms and legs were so smooth. I don't know how to describe the smoothness, but lets just say the were very smooth. I couldn't stop touching the smoothness, I'm so weird haha. 


I have used a bit more since this picture was taken. Even my Mum has used it and said she really liked it. The only things I would say I dislike about is the price and the appearance. It's pretty pricey...£8. It's not too bad but too some people it could be a lot. I just think it should be a bit lower. Also the appearance is slightly gross, I'm not going to lie and pretend I like it because I don't. The appearance was one of the things that did put me off a bit, I just think it looks slightly weird. 


I also think the product lasts for quite a while. I've used it 3-4 times (plus however many times my Mum has used it) and there's still so much left. It's good how you only need to have a little bit and it does so much. It's such a good exfoliator for the skin, leaving it feeling fresh and smooth. 

Overall, I can't really fault this product other than the appearance and price. It's just so lovely, smells delicious, works amazingly and pleases a lot of people...yay!

Thanks for reading...hope you enjoyed. I'm now on half term so I will be writing lots of Blog posts, taking pictures for my Blog, uploading Posts and getting a bit more organised with my Blog. So look out for lots more posts coming in the next few weeks! 

Byee:) 



No comments:

Post a Comment