Sunday 17 February 2013

Halfterm Summary #2! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So back in October/November I did a Halfterm summary post and I really enjoyed writing it so I decided every time I have a halfterm (only 1 week ones) I'm going to write a little Summary of what I get up to from Monday-Friday. I will probably do about 3 a year, one in February, one in May/June and one in October/November. Hope you enjoy!

Monday: Monday was boring. I really didn't do anything. I was just at home, watching YouTube videos and writing a few Blog Posts. I didn't even leave the house...boring. 

Tuesday: Tuesday was a bit more exciting! Today I got up late and took all the picture's for my 'Get Ready With Me' post I did earlier on in the week. In the afternoon I made pancakes and ate them and then the most exciting thing that has happened all this halfterm was...In the evening I went to see...(Drum Roll Please;)) LITTLE MIX. It was amazing! They are actually so good! Expect a post coming at the end of February all about it! 

Wednesday: Today I was a bit tired after Little Mix last night but, I and the rest of my family all went shopping. It was fun! I got a new pair of shoes (blog post coming on them soon!) and lots of Lush Products (also got a Lush post coming soon on what I brought!). We also had a nice drink in Costa Coffee. I had a Hot Chocolate...they are so huge! That was basically my day!

Thursday: Another boring day. I got up late...again. Then had Lunch and caught up on a few 'YouTube' videos. Took some picture's for my Blog and pre-wrote some posts. In the evening I went to see my Great-Nan. I hadn't seen her since Christmas so that was nice! :)

Friday: Again another boring day. I've just been pre-writing Blog Posts and then walked into town with my family in the afternoon and went to the library to get 'Perks of being a Wallflower'. (Yay!)  That was all I did...so boring.

Writing that and reading it back makes me look like such a boring person. But to be honest...I think I am. 

Now I'm just doing some last minute School things before going back tomorrow, really don't want to go! Can't wait for Easter! :D 

Byee :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment