Monday 11 February 2013

iPhone Tag! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!

I've been wanting to do the iPhone Tag for ages, but never got round to it, so today I thought I would! I've got the questions off vintagelovehearts as I saw her blog post ages ago! I've kind of done it in a similar way so sorry about that! :( 


Stats: 


Type: iPhone 4s 
Colour: White
Gigabyte: 16gb (I think! Not actually sure:S) 
New or Pre-owned: New! 
Network: 3
How long I've had it for: 7th September 2012
Case: Pink Soft one! 

1. Case: Just a boring pink one!



2. Lock Screen: My Dog Lily! 


3. Home Screen: Purple and black spotty one, comes with the phone!


4.  Favourite Apps!

Fun games: 

 
Smurfs! Haha, people will probably think I'm sad but I don't mind! It's so addictive though!


Parking Mania and Jet Pack, there good games for when I'm bored, they always entertain me!


Finally, Smurf Life. Again you probably think I'm sad but it's just too addictive!

Social Network: 

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Blogger are social network apps I use all the time. Always gotta be up to date on stuff! 

Photo Editing: 

 Don't actually know the name of this, something 'cute' ha-ha! But it's really good for doing pretty effects to your photos and it's free!

These two apps are good for doing Photo collages which I like to do and do often!

Miscellaneous: 

A countdown app, really random but so handy to have! Currently I'm counting down to Little Mix!


Wunderlist! Good for making Lists and being organised as I'm not very organised and would like to be. 

5. Most Favourites

  • Smurf Village
  • Instagram
  • Smurf Life 
  • Twitter 
Thankyou for reading, hope you enjoyed!

Byeee:)



No comments:

Post a Comment