Sunday 24 February 2013

Lush Haul! | Believe In Beauty



Hey:)

Today's post is going to be a Lush Haul. I did one of these back in October and seeing as I went into Lush the other day and brought 4 things, I thought I would do another one! I think I will be doing lots more of these in future posts because I love Lush so much and recently they brought out the Easter collection and it all looks amazing. I think I want to buy all of it! :) I won't though, don't worry haha... If you want any FULL reviews on any of the Lush products mentioned in this post, just let me know in the comments :) Links to products mentioned in the post are also featured! 


The first thing I brought was 'Pop In The Bath' Bubble Bar. I really, really love this! I think it is so cute! You can also get loads of different colours of this, there's green, blue, pink and white. I decided to go for the Green one though. It's not actually as dark as it is on the Lush website, it's more of a Mint Green, which actually I prefer. It smells amazing and is only £2.90, which personally I think is a massive bargain! Can't wait to use it! https://www.lush.co.uk/product/318/Pop-In-The-Bath


The second thing I brought was the 'Mumkin' Bubble Bar. This is from the Mother's Day collection. Really my Mum should have this, but I don't think she would use. However, I'm going to get her the 'Washing Up Fairy' from the Mother's Day Collection as I think that would be much more beneficial for her...haha. Anyway...how cute is this?! That was what made me buy it. It just looks so adorable, I don't think I can bring myself to use it! The smell is something I wouldn't normally opt for, but I think it is growing on me and I'm beginning to like it. I'm looking forward to using it and it was £2.75, which again I think is amazing! https://www.lush.co.uk/product/6291/Mumkin 

The third thing I brought was the 'Creamy Candy' Bubble Bar. This is one of my favourite Lush products ever!! The flower on the top is so, so cute! It smells amazing, kind of similar to the Bubblegum Lip Scrub, also from Lush. I've had this before and it creates so many bubbles in your bath. I always use half of it at a time because even though it might not seem a lot, it makes so many bubbles. It's only £2.50 which is an absolute bargain in my opinion! Love, love, love this!! https://www.lush.co.uk/product/103/Creamy-Candy


Finally, the last thing I brought was 'Space Girl' Bath Ballistic. This is another one of my favourite's from Lush. It smells so amazing and fizzes to a beautiful colour when you put it in your Bath water. I also love the Glitter it has on it, it just makes it that extra bit prettier. It's only £2.10 which, again, is a bargain because the Bath Bomb is so big and your getting a huge amount of brilliant product. I cannot speak more highly of this! Definitely a MUST HAVE in your collection! https://www.lush.co.uk/product/370/Space-Girl

Thanks for reading! If you're in the Lush shop anytime soon, definitely go and sniff/see these products, they are all so lovely! :)

Byee:) 

Sneak Peak for next Post: Let's round up February!

No comments:

Post a Comment