Sunday 3 March 2013

Empties #1! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Woah it's March already! :O

So today I thought I would do an Empties Post because recently I seemed to have used up a lot of products around the same sort of time, so I thought I would do a little post on them. I probably won't do these often as it takes me ages to use up things. If you want any full reviews on any of the products mentioned, comment down below! 



All the products I've used up!



1. Body Shop 'ALOE Protective Restoring Mask': I used this up this week. It's a good face mask for having smooth and refreshed skin! 


2. Johnson's Face Care 'Gentle Exfoliating Wash': I quite liked this, it was good at exfoliating the skin and something I might repurchase in the future! 


3. Soft and Gentle Deodorant: Just a good deodorant for everyday use, smells nice and did the job perfectly! 


4. Lynx 'Attract For Her': Smells lovely and a really nice body spray and deodorant for everyday use! 


5. Britney Spears 'Radiance' Perfume: So sad this is gone! One of my favourite perfumes, smells lovely and something I'm DEFINITELY going to repurchase!


6. Tresemme Keratin Smooth 'Heat Protection Spray': Had this for ages! Quite sad it's gone as it did the job great and smells amazing!


7. The Body Shop 'Duo Body Butter': This is my 2nd pot. I love it so much, smells lovely and makes your skin feel very soft! 


8. Lipsy London 'Hand Cream': Got this for Christmas and it's perfect for them cold days where your hands get dry. It moisturizes them nicely and smells nice too. 

Blurry picture...sorry!

9. Vaseline 'Coca Butter': Love this stuff! So moisturizing and soothing for the lips! Smells amazing as well, love it! 


10. MUA 'Mascara': This is just a clear Mascara. It's good for keeping my eyebrows in place, I don't use it on my eyes. 


11. MUA 'Lip Boom': This isn't actually empty but I'm throwing it out because 1. It's broken and 2. It's not very good! Definitely WON'T repurchase this!
That's all the products I've used up. 10 in total, 1 just being thrown away! Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed and comment down below if you would like another one! I probably will do one anyway though.

Bye!:) 

Sneak Peak for next Post: I've brought something that's perfect!






No comments:

Post a Comment