Sunday 11 May 2014

30 Beauty Questions TAG! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I thought I would do a TAG seeing as I haven't done one in ages and it fits nicely in with my schedule. I was tagged by the lovely vintagelovehearts to do the 30 Beauty questions TAG, so that is what I will be doing today. 

Questions: 

1. Do you remember your first makeup item? 
I do! I think it was a clear lip gloss from Natural Collection in Year 7. I wore it every day and was constantly applying it. 

2. Describe your perfect mascara. Have you found one that fits your specification?
Ok well, first of all it has to add a LOT of length to the lashes along with a lot of volume. However, I also want it to look quite natural and not at all clumpy. I also want it to add a natural curl as well. I think the Maxfactor 'false lash' and 'xperience' are good Mascaras for the job. 

3.What kind of coverage do you prefer from a foundation?
Although I don't wear foundation, I will like a really light coverage, so it doesn't look like you've got any on but it's still enough to cover blemishes/spots/pores, e.t.c. 

4. Favourite high end brand?
I very much enjoy Benefit. Although, I haven't tried many high end products, they have mostly been from Benefit. I've tried one of their mascaras, primers and concealers and enjoyed all of them.

5. What cosmetic brands have you always wanted to try but still haven't?
MAC! There is so much talk around the brand MAC but I really want to try their concealer, eye shadows and lipsticks. 

6. Favourite drugstore brand?
I don't really have a favourite, but I mostly like things from Maybelline, Rimmel and Bourjois. 

7. Do you wear fake eyelashes?
Nope! I do have a pair from a glossybox that look intriguing to try, but I never have and probably won't for a while as they slightly scare me with the glue! 
8. Is there any kind of makeup you can't leave the house without?
I would say 2 things in particular. I can't leave the house without filling in my eyebrows with my Rimmel eyebrow Pencil or putting a bit of Lipstick or Lipgloss on, normally the Maybelline Baby Lips in 'Pink Punch' or Tanya Burr Lipgloss in 'Picnic In The Park'. 

9. What is your most cherished beauty product? 
Hmm, I'm not really sure because I don't have much high end stuff but I do adore my Bourjois Colour Boost Lip Crayon in '03 Fuchsia Libre'. 

10. How often do you shop for makeup? Do you like to pick up an item here and there or get lots of goodies at once? 
I like to pick up things here and there because I find that I don't need to buy (or stop myself from buying) lots of things at once as it can become a bit excessive! 

11. Do you have a "beauty budget" or spend freely? 
I like to think I have a "beauty budget" by sticking to Drugstore products but I can still go a little bit over-the-top in Boots and Superdrug.

12. Do you utilise coupons, rewards cards and sales when you shop for cosmetics?
Not really, but I do put a few points on my Mum's beauty cards and take advantage of sales or offers, like 3 for 2 or buy one get one free. 

13. What type of product do you buy the most?
Probably concealers and lip products!

14. Is there a brand that you absolutely can't stand?
Hm, I don't think there is! I mean I don't buy from every single brand but I don't have a hate against any. 

15. Do you avoid certain ingredients in cosmetics like parabens and sulfates?
I know it's bad but I never really think about it. However, I am aware of parabens and I don't like to use products with them in, but I sometimes still do. :/ 

16. Do you have a favourite place to shop for makeup? 
Boots or Superdrug, normally! 

17. Do you like trying new skincare products or do you keep a certain routine?
In my previous post I showed you my current skincare routine which I've been sticking too for a while now but the odd Face Mask or Spot Gel can get switched around.

18. Favourite bath and body brand?
Do you really need to ask me this question? LUSH OF COURSE! I mention Lush in so many of my posts and I just love all things about it! 

19. If you could only buy from one brand, which brand would you choose?
Hm, tough question! I think Rimmel because they have great foundations, concealers, eyebrow pencils, mascaras, powders, lip products and more!

20. What brand do you think has the best packaging?
Hmm, well I think the Maybelline "Baby" products like that Baby Lips and Baby Skin are the best in drugstore, but I love how Benefit and Soap and Glory are also packaged. 
21. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
Hm, I think Nicole Sherzinger always has beautiful make up!

22. Do you belong to any online beauty communities?
No! 

23. 5 favourite Beauty gurus:
Zoella, Tanya Burr, Sprinkle of Glitter, Fleurdeforce and Pixiwoo. 

24. Do you like malfunction products like lip and cheek stains?
I had one in my Glossybox but I did not enjoy it, it was definitely too bold for the cheeks but looked nice on the Lips. 

25. Are you clumsy at putting makeup on?
Um, not really but maybe a little bit with my eyebrows sometimes. 

26. Do you use makeup base/primer for the eyes?
No, not ever! 

27. How many Hair products do you use on a typical day?
I only use Hair products on washing days which is 3 times a week. This consists of my Shampoo and Conditioner which is Aussie and a leave-in treatment product after my Shampoo and Conditioner. 

28. What do you apply first, concealer or foundation?
I don't wear foundation, but if I did I think I would apply my concealer first. 

29. Do you ever consider taking makeup classes?
I think they would be fun to do so maybe!

30. What do you love about makeup?
I just love how you can create so many different looks with it and you can wear beautiful lip and eye colours. 

So that was the very long TAG but I hope you enjoyed nonetheless! Thanks for reading and I'll see you in a few days time in my next post! Stay tuned!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 






No comments:

Post a Comment