Tuesday 27 May 2014

Lush Collection Part 5! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Sorry for this Post not going up on Sunday, but I was super busy and today is the earliest I could get it up! Normal blogging schedule will continue now. 


Today is Part 5 to my Lush Collection. You will be glad to find out that this is the last collection with Christmas items and part 6/7 will feature Mother's Day and Easter products, along with some new ones too :) 
The first product I have is the Snowman Bath Ballistic from my Festive Goodies Gift Set that I received for Christmas from my Nan! This little guy is super cute and has a very Christmassy/Chocolatey scent. I have reviewed this previously HERE, which you can all go check out! I love how the Bath Water turns Red. 
Next up I have the Father Christmas Bath Ballistic, which has an amazing scent and I did grow to love this year. I have also had about 4 of these this year, which is insane! Anyway, I love the bright Green Bath you have left behind and you can read my review of it HERE. I received this in my Festive Goodies Gift Set. 
Luxury Lush Pud next, which was new to the Lush Christmas Range in 2013 but I really enjoyed it, it looks really intriguing to start off with. The best part is how PINK the Bath Water goes afterwards, which you can see in my Review HERE. I received this in my Christmas Pudding Gift Set, from my Auntie and Uncle for Christmas. 
Another Father Christmas Bath Ballistic, so not much to say about this really. I just can't believe I had so many this year! I received this one in my Santa's Grotto Gift Set from my Mum and Dad for Christmas. You can read my Review of it HERE. I know you really want to read it!
Ahh...my favourite EVER Bubble Bar! Meet Candy Mountain, the most amazingest (totally just made up that word) Bubble Bar you ever did see. It has the gorgeous Snow Fairy Scent and produces Pink Bubbles, and a lot of Bubbles. You can read my Review of it HERE. I received this in my I Want Candy Gift Set, from my Sister for Christmas. 
My poor little Christmas Penguin is broken! It came broken in my Festive Goodies Gift Set which was highly disappointing. Nonetheless, I love this little guy. He's so cute, smells amazing and produces Light Blue Bubbles in the Bath Water. You can read my Review of it HERE
Sorry...another Snowman Bath Ballistic, so not much more to say about it. However, I got this in my Santa's Grotto Gift Set and you can Read my Review of it HERE
Finally, a Bath Ballistic that you've not seen in this Post yet, but it's Cinders! A trusty favourite of everybody's! This has a lovely, warm, spicy scent, popping candy but turns the Bath Water a Yellow colour, which is a bit ew. Anyway, I also received this in my Christmas Pudding Gift Set and you can Read my Review of it HERE

Not going to lie, but I think I am glad to see the back of the Lush Christmas products until October. I'm looking forward to trying the Spring and Summer products. Hopefully you still enjoyed this Post and thank you for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'









No comments:

Post a Comment