Wednesday 28 May 2014

Recent Purchases! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

At the Weekend I did a tiny bit of Shopping but actually only came Home with 2 things. However, I absolutely love what I brought and I thought I would show you it today! 
First of all I brought a Ted Baker Make Up Bag! I've been wanting one of these for ages and I love it. It's the Pink one with the Black bow. It's so gorgeous! It's called the Small Bow Vinyl Wash Bag but it's not actually that small, I'd say it's more of a medium size. It also appears much more bigger inside and I can fit all my current everyday Make Up in, with lots of free space! 

The second thing I brought (which I'm so excited about) is my 1st EVER MAC product! I got the Mineralized Skin Finish in 'Lust', which is a gorgeous dark Pink colour. I think this is going to be perfect for the Summer and I can't wait to start wearing it. I will definitely review it when I've tried it for long enough! 

Thankfully, both of these items were brought from an outlet store so they were discounted. The Ted Baker Make Up Bag was suppose to be £22.00 but was actually £14.00 and the Mac Mineralized Skin Finish was suppose to be £22.00 but was actually £15.50. It's definitely always worth checking out outlet stores! 

I really hope you enjoyed this Post and liked seeing my new buys, I love them! I hope maybe it's given you some inspiration to see what beautiful bargains you can find. Thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment