Wednesday 21 May 2014

My Disney Princess Obsession | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

In the April Holidays I was shopping in Tesco's and came across the beauty that was Princess Kinder Eggs. Now, hopefully you all know what a Kinder Egg is, it's basically a mini Chocolate Egg where you get a little toy inside, but you have no idea what could be in there. Anyway, so Kinder Egg had started selling 7 Princesses that you could find inside these Eggs. 

Being a lover of Disney and especially Disney Princesses, I came a bit obsessive over these Princesses and wanted EVERY SINGLE ONE. At first, I was quite happy with my Sleeping Beauty but every time I went back into Tesco, I found myself popping more Kinder Eggs into the trolley. Next I had Belle and Snow White and then I felt like I was getting nowhere when all I wanted was Rapunzel and could not find her anywhere! 

After another 2 weeks of searching for Rapunzel, a trip to Co-op brought Rapunzel and Jasmine straight to me. However, at this point I and my Sister were getting very close to finishing the collection but my Sister beat me to it. She finished it on Bank Holiday Monday and I was quite annoyed, so I rushed back to Co-op to buy 3 more and I was one up when Ariel came. 

Look how cute they are! 
My obsession was getting so bad that I was shaking all the Eggs to see if I could recognise the Cinderella shake as she was the only one I needed, bearing in mind that they were going out of stock for forever at this point. 

I found myself going to Co-op like every day after School and getting more Kinder Eggs and it finally happened on the 10th of May when I went to Co-op and brought the 6 remaining Kinder Eggs (that was literally how obsessed I was) and there she was...beautiful Cinderella. 

I know have the whole collection and feel very, very happy. They are all sat on one of my mini drawers and I love looking at them, they are so cute.  

So I'm not really sure what this Post was to be honest, but I just felt like I needed to tell you about these wonderful Kinder Eggs, even though you can't even buy them anymore (maybe 1 or 2 leftover though). However, there is a tiny point to this, I am going to be starting a new series where I show you a product I love beginning with the Princess letter name, e.g Rapunzel could be a Rimmel product and I will write a little review. 

I hope you enjoyed this Post and thanks for reading! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin' 



No comments:

Post a Comment