Saturday 31 May 2014

Lush: Magic Wand Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another Lush Christmas review today and I am going to be reviewing the Magic Wand Bubble Bar, that has come out in previous years as well as 2013. 
Magic Wand is presented on a Stick, with a bit of Pink Ribbon and a tiny Bell, that rattles when you swish it in the Water. The Magic Wand is a Pink Star and has the typical Snow Fairy scent, with a featured ingredient of Fair Trade Vanilla Absolute, which I personally love! The smell lingers on your Skin afterwards and fills up the Bathroom. I have to say though, I thought the Stick would break, as the Star is quite heavy but fortunately it did not! 
Whilst swishing Magic Wand Bubble Bar around the Bath (or if you prefer to hold it under the running water tap) you get tons and tons of soft-sweet scented Bubbles, which leave your Skin feeling lovely and smooth. It also tints the Bath Water a cute, Pink/Peach colour, which I loved and there was no staining! 

I managed to get about 5 Baths out of this, I never thought it was going to end. I think that is a good amount, seeing as it is priced at about £4.95. I do love this cute Bubble Bar and will definitely repurchase again! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'



No comments:

Post a Comment