Thursday 29 May 2014

Lush: Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Sorry for not posting a Lush review in ages, I was really busy with School work and what not. Anyway, today I am still getting through the Christmas reviews and I am going to be reviewing Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. 
This is Golden Wonder Bath Ballistic. This is a massive, gold all over but white bow Bath Ballistic, in the shape of a present. It has tiny bits of Red Glitter all over the top of it and when you shake it, it rattles. Just like a real present! It has a very strong citrusy smell, with it's feature ingredients being sweet Orange Oil, Cognac Oil and Lime Oil, which lingered on the Skin afterwards. 
As soon as you pop it into the Bath, it releases a foamy layer of white Bubbles, but then the Bath Water starts to go a Golden colour. However, the Bath Ballistic has an inside layer of Blue, which suddenly overtakes leaving the Bath Water a beautiful aqua Blue colour. 

There was also a random pop of Pink colour, which was really exciting! There was also lots of tiny little Stars that hung around for a bit before dissolving. This Bath Ballistic left my Skin feeling very smooth and nourished. However, I found that it took forever to dissolve and I ended up breaking the bow with my Hands. But the Glitter didn't stick to my Skin and the Water didn't stain the Bath! 

Overall, at £3.25, this is a fantastic Bath Ballistic. It's my favourite Christmas one and I would definitely recommend it to everyone! 

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'




No comments:

Post a Comment