Sunday 4 May 2014

Tanya Burr Lip Gloss Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Back on January 30th 2014, Tanya Burr brought out her new collection of Nail Varnishes and Lip Glosses. I've already reviewed her Nail Varnishes (which you can read HERE), so today I thought I would review her Lip Glosses. At the beginning of April her Lip Glosses and Nail Varnishes came into SOME Superdrug stores, so that's where I picked mine up from. Today I am doing an overall review of, 'Aurora', 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle' and 'Picnic In The Park' as those are the ones I have. 
From top to bottom: 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle', 'Picnic In The Park' and 'Aurora'. 
From top to bottom: 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle', 'Picnic In The Park' and 'Aurora'. 
'Picnic In The Park' 
'Smile, Dream, Sparkle' 
'Aurora' 
From left to right: 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle', 'Picnic In The Park' and 'Aurora'. 
From left to right: 'Smile, Dream, Sparkle', 'Picnic In The Park' and 'Aurora'. 
Since I brought these 3 Lip Glosses, I've been non-stop wearing them. I love them a lot and have a lot of good things to say about them today. First of all, to apply them they come with a loaf-applicator brush which is very soft and helps the Lip Gloss to smoothly glide along the Lips. You need about 1-2 coats of the Lip Gloss because they are super pigmented and bold on the Lips. They also finish with a high-shine, glossy look whilst being slightly moisturising to the Lips. 

I've found that these Lip Glosses stay on the Lips for roughly 3 hours before you would need to re-apply them to top up the gloss and colour. I think that's quite good but maybe it could be a little bit longer. However, the Lip Glosses have a really beautiful scent, it reminds me of sweets. Therefore, if you accidentally lick your lips or eat it, it's going to be a nice taste. I also think the packaging is really nice and the love hearts on the top of the lid add a really cute, girly touch. 

The only two bad things I have to say about this product are very small things. First, they are a tiny bit sticky. I was in the Car with the roof down and my Hair was blowing everywhere and my hair started to stick on my Lips, which I didn't like! Also, they expire after 3 months, which is hardly anything and I don't think I will be able to use mine in that short time period. 

Overall, Tanya's done another fantastic job at creating all these Lip Glosses because they are truly lovely. There is also a very wide range of colours, just like the Nail Varnishes, so there is something for everyone. You can pick up the Lip Glosses (and Nail Varnishes!) HERE and HERE

I really hope you enjoyed reading this review and are inspired to try these beautiful Lip Glosses! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'






No comments:

Post a Comment