Wednesday 30 April 2014

April Favourites! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Another month gone! I can't believe how fast the months are going, it will soon be Christmas. :) Anyway...today I am going to show you 5 things I have been loving this month and I think this has been my favourite post so far out of this series!
April Favourites

1. Frozen DVD: I saw Frozen at the Cinema on Christmas Eve and loved it! I then spent from Christmas until the DVD came out, on YouTube listening to all the Songs and singing them around my House, which I'm still doing. I then brought it straightaway when it came out and watched it again. I love this film and all the songs. It's a Disney classic! 

2. Nails Inc. Nail Varnish in 'Botanical Garden': Not only has this been my favourite Nail Varnish of the month, but it also symbolises my love for everything and anything Mint Green this month. This is more of a Turquoise-Blue colour, but it looks Mint Green in the Bottle. I just love it though, it's so pretty and shiny! 

3. Tanya Burr Lip Gloss in 'Aurora': I brought 3 Tanya Burr Lip Glosses this month, but Aurora has been my absolute favourite. It is such a beautiful Pink colour and is really pigmented, whilst finishing with a lovely shine. It also smells amazing and is moisturising! It is also slightly shimmery. 

4. Scrunchie: I have been obsessing over Scrunchies this month. Every day in the Easter Holidays I was wearing one. I just love doing the 'Half Up, Half Down' Hairstyle (featured HERE) with it and I think they make the Hairstyle more interesting. I also own a Burgundy one and I really want a Green one. 

5. Una Brennan Clay Mask: I've been wanting to try this mask for ages and finally brought it at the beginning of the month and I have been using it two times a week ever since. I can always notice a difference on the day I've used it. My Skin looks brighter, even and smoother. I also think it has been helping to clear up all my pesky spots and I will continue to love and use this throughout May. 

So they are the 5 things I have been loving in April! What have you been loving this month? Please give me recommendations in the comments. :) Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:)

You can follow me HERE on Bloglovin'


No comments:

Post a Comment