Thursday 20 June 2013

100th Post! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today is an exciting post, from the title it is my '100th Post' on Believe In Beauty...how exciting?! To some people it might just be '100th post and what? I've got like 1000 posts'. To me, this is a special moment. I'm so proud that I've actually managed to write 100 posts and have 100 ideas to write about. Ok, so some posts are better than others and some posts are short and others too long, but I'm proud of every single one of them. 

Since I started blogging on October 22nd 2012, I have loved every single moment of it. Getting new products to review, taking pictures, taking pictures of outfits to write about, trying out Lush products and documenting bits of my life. So today, I wanted to take a look back on some of my posts from October until June, just like vintagelovehearts did, I purely got my idea from her! 


October: October was the month where I started blogging. I started towards the end of the month, so there was only 4 posts. I just talked about Lush and Halloween. Along with a review of some Batiste dry shampoo...oh how exciting! 

November: I was just trying to get into the swing of things with Blogging, so there weren't too many posts. I talked about Lush, my halfterm, Autumn/Winter must haves, did a TAG and did a really fun interview with vintagelovehearts. 

December: December was a Blogging month FAIL! All things Christmassy got in the way, and being ill really didn't help. But this December, I've made plans to be better at blogging. I've literally made plans, I know what sorts of posts I want to write...talk about being organised! ;) Little off subject there, but I just wished you a Merry Christmas in one post and a Happy New Year in another post! 

January: January, the start of a new year, and I had promised a better blog. I was just trying to find my feet again with blogging, after taking a month off, so there was a little amount of posts. I talked about 2012 highlights, perfumes, MUA lip booms, Origins spot remover and did my 1st OOTD.
February: February was where blogging started to kick in. I talked about Nail Varnish Removers, Soap and Glory sugar crush body scrub, hair tips, told you a little bit about myself, did an iPhone TAG, another Halfterm Summary, my 1st get ready with me and discovered I loved doing Lush Hauls and reviews! I finished off the month with a February highlights post. 

March: March was the month I had a little system going on, on my blog. We had posts on Sundays and Wednesdays and the system worked well with little posts in between these days! Some of my favourite posts from that month were Magic Mushroom Alert, Teeny Tiny Treats, 10 things in my bedroom TAG, the London TAG and finished off with a Happy Easter post.

April: April was my best blogging month so far. I blogged every day, yes 30 posts in 30 days. I did love doing this, but I'm not going to lie, it was tough! But I loved doing it and I am proud of all of my posts from that month. I couldn't possibly pick a favourite!

May: May was obviously not as good as April, but I still did 18 posts. We had a few TAGS, OOTDs, Lush Hauls and Reviews! Just your average blogging month really. 

June: Here we are now. June 20th and June has been a bad blogging month. I've had a lot to do, and had a cold and stuff and no motivation. I did really like my D.I.Y post and my second empties and I also talked about my boring half term. And I did this very exciting post! 

I know this seems a bit of an excessive posts for being happy about doing 100 posts, but I don't care! I'm happyyyyyyy. Here's to the next 100 posts! :D

Byee!:)













No comments:

Post a Comment