Friday 14 June 2013

Nail Designs: Pastel Glitter Tips! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today's post is going to be the start of a series I'm going to be starting. Like my D.I.Y series, I am also going to be starting a Nail Designs series. This is going to be a series where I show you some really simple Nail Designs. There will be no amazing, fancy, Nail Art, just simple effective designs. I'm really bad at Nail Art, so this is going to be simple ones, for all the people out there like me haha! Here goes...

So today's Nail Design is 'Glitter Tops'. I have been experimenting recently with what colours suit 'Glitter Tops' best, I found it to actually be Pastel colours. I tried it on the tips of my favourite pastel colours and here are the results. I think you would agree that it is lovely! 



Glitter tops are so easy to create! All you do is just paint a thin glitter line at the tip of your Nail and voila! There you have it. I love this effect so much, it's so pretty and adds a lovely touch to Nails, but keeps it simple at the same time. 

Let me know if you try this out, or already have done it! My next Nail Designs post will hopefully be up in the near future. I think this is going to be a series I'm going to love! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed. 

Byee!:)






No comments:

Post a Comment