Thursday 27 June 2013

End Of June Haul! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

As we head towards the end of June I thought why not sit and type up an end of June Haul. I went shopping on Sunday, I have to be honest though, I didn't buy an awful lot, but I did buy a few things, which I love! I definitely need to go on a big shopping spree soon, who wants to join me?! ;) 
First up I have some Models Own nail varnish in 'Bubblegum', it was from Boots and was about £5.00, love, love, love this! Then brought some Barry M Clear top coat, base coat and nail hardener (all in one!), from Superdrug and I think this was about £2.99? Finally, I just have the Miss Sporty clear mascara for my brows, (this is a re-purchase), this is so good and is around the £2.99-£3.99 mark! Happy with these little purchases! 
Then I have my daily skin products. I just brought The Body Shop vitamin E facial wash, which is about £8 and The Body Shop vitamin E sink-in moisture mask, which is about £11. This is the first time I have brought the face mask, looking forward to trying it, as I love the facial wash.  
Next up is this adorable Mini-Munchkin chocolate from Hotel Chocolat. I was just in there browsing for my cousins birthday and I saw this cute little chocolate, so I had to buy it, I couldn't possibly leave it there. It was £1.50 and I bet is going to be delicious! 
How cool are the Lush bags? Bright Pink! 
 No shopping trip would be complete without going to Lush now would it?! I brought 'Rose Jam', it smells amazing, so strongly of a Rose scent (obvs!) and it fills up my room with this nice scent, it's lovely! It was around £3.50 I think. Yay for Lush purchases!   
I had a Topshop voucher, so I thought I would spend it on some socks. I got 3 for £8 and I chose this really cute panda pair, a grey frilly pair and a mint green frilly pair. I love Topshop socks! I also got some average Black socks for School, but I loved the pastel colours on the toes and ankles. I do love a good pastel colour after all! These were from Marks and Spencer's and around £4 I think. 
Finally I just brought a Black pair of leggings. Over the weekend two pairs of my leggings got holes in! So I was in need of some new leggings. These are from Marks and Spencer's and are a thick material and feel good high quality. They are not too see-through and are overall quite nice and comfy! I'm not sure the price as they had some money off, the price before the money off, was about £8-£9, I think!  

So yeah, that is all I brought. It's not an awful lot, but I thought you might all enjoy a Haul! Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed! 

Byee!:) 

















3 comments:

  1. Hi laura,

    I am making a blog favourites bar in my blog and was wondering if I could put yours in? It will promote your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!

      Ofcourse that's ok! That's so nice of you!! Thankyou!

      Xx

      Delete
    2. Hello!

      Ofcourse that's ok! That's so nice of you!! Thankyou!

      Xx

      Delete