Monday 17 June 2013

Lush: Mumkin Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

Shall we make this a weekly feature? Reviewing Lush products on a Monday?! Last week I reviewed the Gingerbread House Bubble Bar (link HERE!) and today I am reviewing the Mumkin Bubble Bar. I do love a good bubble bar! I'm sorry you can't get it anymore, and this is so late, forgive me?! Here is the LINK on the LUSH website, if you were interested, you're probably not but, oh well... 
This is the very cute Mumkin. I think it is just so adorable! Lush state on their website that they don't know what kind of creature the Mumkin is, but it's adorable nonetheless. The Mumkin is £2.75, which is really good for the amount of good things I have to say about it! This is a bubble bar that lasts for absolutely ages. All you do is break a bit off of it and crumble it under the running water. I got 8 baths out of it, because you only need the tiniest bit to crumble under the water. I thought that was pretty impressive! The tiny chocolate button (?) eyes melt away like chocolate, which was a little weird, and the leaf and stalk just melted away like the rest of the bubble bar. 

I really liked the smell of this! Like the Gingerbread House, I wasn't too sure about it at first, when it wasn't in the water, but once in the water it smelt delicious and lingered on my skin for a few hours (I would have liked longer!) and left the bathroom, (and the landing upstairs!), with a beautiful aroma. The smell is sweet and fruity, very similar to Raspberries. The featured ingredient is Lemon Oil, this could represent the fruity smell?! It also left my skin feeling fresh and smooth, oh how I love the lovely things Lush put in their products! 
 This picture above shows the amount of Bubbles I got with just using half of the yellow top of the bubble bar. It did tint the bath water a very faint yellow, a bit like you had weed in the bath. I can't decide whether I liked that, or if it made it a bit unpleasant... It did slowly fade away though.
This was a picture taken when using the pinky/redy bit on the Mumkin. It also produced tons and tons of soft sweet-scented bubbles, with a tiny amount of product used! It tinted the bath water a very, VERY, faint pink and it kind of just faded away and went back to normal bath water which was depressing. I do love it when a Lush product tints the bath! 

I really did love this bubble bar! It smelt lovely, was cheap, made lots of bubbles, lasted for ages, made my skin smooth and fresh, slightly tinted the bath water and overall made the bath relaxing and pleasant! I love a good Lush product from time to time! :)

I really hope you enjoyed reading this! Let me know if you want me to make this a regular feature, I sure will! Thanks for reading!

Byee!:)



















No comments:

Post a Comment