Monday 10 June 2013

Lush: Gingerbread House Bubble Bar Review! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in ages! I've really been slacking recently, but this week I want to get back on track! For today's post I'm going to be reviewing the Gingerbread House bubble bar from Lush. I know this seems pretty pointless as you can't get it at the moment, but I wanted to do it anyway, as I love doing Lush reviews! Here is the LINK on the LUSH website, just in case you wanted to read more about it! :)
Here it is! As you can see it is a really good sized bubble bar, which I managed to get 8 baths out of. I thought that was pretty impressive! The smell is a typical Christmas scent that you would expect from Lush and smells like Ginger and spices. The smell is a bit too strong for my liking when it's not in the bath, but when in the bath it's a really nice soothing scent, which isn't too strong and lingers in the bathroom and on your skin for a good couple of hours. The bubble bar also leaves your skin feeling moisturised and so, so soft! 
Along with getting 8 baths out of it, it also produced tons and tons of lovely sweet smelling bubbles for you to bathe in, which did stay in the bath for a good amount of time. It also tinted the bath a bright orange colour, which I thought made the bath more fun and it was a nice little extra to have. I'm not really sure how much this bubble bar is, as I brought it back in October, it may have been around the £4 mark, which I guess isn't too bad. I probably would buy this again if I ever got the chance. I really did like it.

So that's it! Just a really quick review on it. I didn't want to make it too long as it probably didn't interest many of you. I really enjoyed this though! You get a good amount of baths out of it, it smells lovely, moisturises the skin, produces lots of bubbles and tints the bath Orange...what's not too like?

I really hope you enjoyed this and maybe found it useful?! Probably not haha! Thanks for reading and see you in my next post! 

Byee!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment