Wednesday 26 June 2013

What's To Come On Believe In Beauty! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

I think we need to start with an apology! I haven't posted a proper post in a week. This is awful. I don't really have a proper excuse, apart from the fact that I've been super busy. I had planned to upload my post about 'My Favourite Summer Nail Varnishes' on Friday, but I was round a friend's house, so plans got changed. I planned to upload it over the weekend instead, but the time just went. Saturday, I was busy with my friend and Sunday I was shopping, doing homework and I had my cousin's birthday! So I was going to leave that post for a while and upload a post on Monday, on 'My Favourite Lush Soaps', but Monday was my Mum's birthday and things were too hectic. Then Tuesday is my busiest day of the week, and here we are on Wednesday. Being so busy means I've missed a number of episodes of Eastenders and two episodes of Waterloo Road, that I have been catching up on and YouTube videos of course! 

In the next few weeks, there may be fewer posts. I'm going on a Geography Trip, have a few important mock exams coming up, which I definitely need to revise for, and were coming to the end of School and things are getting busy.
 
So posts coming up on my Blog in the next couple of days are...

  • My favourite Lush soaps
  • Haul
  • My favourite Summer Nail Varnishes
  • Lush reviews
  • Are we due a Nail Design post? I think so!
  • And lots, lots more! 
I like doing these chit-chatty updates, do you like them? Let me know! Normal blogging continues tomorrow and I'm going to make July a lot better!

Byee!:)



No comments:

Post a Comment