Wednesday 19 June 2013

My Pamper Morning Routine! | Believe In Beauty

Hey!:)

So today I thought I would do a post on my 'Typical Pamper Morning Routine'. I got the idea from when Zoella, did her video on 'My Pamper Evening Essentials'. When I'm at School, I find it hard to do a pamper evening, in the evening, as I always have Homework, e.t.c. But when it's the Weekends or Half Terms, I always find it's easier to do it in the morning, so that is why this is my Pamper Morning Routine. I love Pamper mornings! 
The first step, (after having a nice Breakfast and stuff), is to take off any old Nail Varnish. You don't want to start a Pamper morning with chipped Nail Varnish, it just won't be nice. So I take that off straightaway by using a Sally Hansen Nail Polish remover. I will then rinse my face with some Water and apply a Face Mask. The one I'm currently using and loving, is the Avon 'Planet Spa' one. It's lovely and smells amazing! You have to leave it on for about 15-20 minutes, so in this time I will relax and read a book. I'm currently reading 'Catching Fire', and it's so good (even though I'm only on chapter 3!). If you don't like reading, you could go on your iPad or Laptop, or just sit and chill for 20 minutes, what ever pleases you! I also know some people like to have Face Masks in the Bath, but if you're washing your Hair, you could easily wash it off and it won't work its full potential! ;) 
Cinders and Pop In The Bath. I didn't have much left of the Pop In The Bath! 
When the Face Mask is done, I will rinse it off and then run a nice Bath. On pamper mornings I always like to use Lush products in my Bath! Today I decided to crumble the rest of my 'Pop In The Bath' bubble bar, for some Bubbles and then I popped in my 'Cinders' bath ballistic for some enjoyment and colour. It has popping candy in it, which is so cool! Once your Bath is run, it's time to get in it. 
This was the bubbles Pop In The Bath produced...perfect for a pamper morning!
The colour of the water after Cinders...a little bit weird?! 

In the Bath I will wash my Hair. I will use some luxury high-end shampoo and conditioner. I am going to treat myself to the James Brown shampoo and conditioner, which is really lovely. I will also use a hair mask and the one I'm currently using is the Avon 'Planet Spa', which is so lovely. After I get out of the Bath I will use the Avon Moroccan Oil, this stuff is amazing!
In the Bath I will treat myself to some Soap and Glory products. I like to use the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub, along with the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash. After spending a long time in the Bath, I will get out and then put some clothes on. Before putting clothes on I will moisturise my body with a nice body lotion. I've decided to use the Christina Aguilera one, as I see this as a little luxury. Plus, it smells amazing!
After I'm all washed and moisturised, it's time to wash my Face. I will exfoliate my face with the 'Simple Blackhead Eliminating Scrub' and then cleanse it with the 'Body Shop Vitamin E Face Wash', 2 lovely products. Then I will moisturise my Face with the 'Champneys Moisturising Day Cream', this is a mini sampler, but so far I am loving it! So that's all the products I will use on my Face. My Face is then done and it's then time to paint my Nails! 
On a Pamper morning, I always like to leave my Hair to dry naturally. Whilst leaving it to dry naturally, is the perfect opportunity to paint my Nails. Today I've opted for 'Barry M Peach Melba', as this is one of my favourites and it's such a lovely colour! You could also spend a little while buffing and polishing your Nails, if you like doing that, but I'm not going to. 

Once your Nails are done, your Pamper Morning is complete! I love having these Pamper mornings and I don't think I do them often enough! I really hope you enjoyed this post as it has been slightly different to my normal posts. I have put a lot of effort into making this post, but I really enjoyed making it at the same time. Thanks for reading, and see you in my next post!  

Byee!:) 













1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, I just discovered your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete